Customer reviews

on 1 March 2014
Is it ok to be in love with a book? Well, I am with this one. Excellent photography and designs that are as enchanting as they are inspiring. The first project I am going to knit is the Snow White Shrug, but I don't look great in white knits, so this will be knitted in a fabulous red (Rose Red Shrug?). I am so looking forward to starting. Downside for non-US knitter's: majority of yarns are from USA brands, and cannot be found (yet) in the UK. But if you are willing to do some research on fibre content and tension of other yarns, this book is still worth every penny. Therefore, I am still giving it 5 stars.
on 24 August 2014
I own a lot of knitting books, but I have knitted more from this book than any other. Wonderful designs with clear patterns.My only gripe is that I would have preferred clearer photos as you can`t always see the garments clearly.
on 27 April 2017
Very pleased with my purchase. Very quick delivery
on 9 May 2014
Great book for the knitter who loves all things fantasy. It has many great thing to knit for that special person in your life
on 5 November 2015
Really lovely patterns & an interesting read, especially for OUAT fans who knit. In perfect condition & arrived early
on 30 December 2014
Very good quality book, was pleased as was for a present
on 12 April 2016
Superb book!
on 26 June 2014
Gorgeous pictures. Lovely designs. Clear patterns. Full of magic and enchantment and an imaginative and evocative journey through "Once upon a time".
on 7 December 2014
this is a wonderful book. I want to knit everything in but the red riding hood is first on the list for my granddaughters. Don't miss out on this book
on 2 May 2015
It's ok. I can't really say more that. Nothing spectacular.