Customer reviews

Dixit 4 Origins

on 9 November 2013
I currently own 3 decks of Dixit. This is definitely the most beautiful one.
Besides the spectacular artwork, I feel that these illustrations can tell you so much more, helping you to free your creativity.
on 1 January 2014
If you're a creative person, you NEED THIS GAME. But get it even if you're not. The pictures are truly truly beautiful, and the game play is really fun for everybody involved. I got this because a friend showed me his deck (expansion 3) and I fell in love. Since, I've played 10 times this set with the same 5 people and it hasn't gotten boring yet! Everyone in my house has loved this game. I'm getting more expansions now! (by the way, you do not need the main board game to play this, this is wonderfully sufficient on it's own!)
on 10 January 2014
We have all the Dixit add-ons but I have to say this one feels rather different to the others. Amazing art as always but I'm just glad we are used to playing it as we all found it harder to be creative with these. Mind you we have only played the new cards once so far & I'm sure it will get easier. The difficulty only makes the game more brilliant though as I'm pretty sure the fault lies with us not the cards. I just hope they will continue making new decks.
on 29 January 2015
Love it so much!!! A very good addition to the previous sets. It does cost this amount of money! Gives a large range of interpretation, we can use songs, names of movies, verses, jokes, and every time can find a "hidden" new object for description! Thanks a lot!
on 4 November 2014
Beautiful set, pictures are excellent and can be interpreted in so many different ways.
We play the cards without the actual game and just keep the score on a piece of paper. Kids love playing it too.
on 10 January 2014
This extension to the original Dixit game adds another selection of beautiful cards. My daughter loved the addition of these cards which gave us lots more words and phrases to play with.
on 14 December 2014
Simple rules, easy to play, takes about 20 minutes to complete a game and the cards can be replayed endlessly, though that hasn't stopped me buying expansion packs :-)
on 2 January 2015
What an incredibly unique game! We play it with lots of friends and family members and it's great to see what different people come up with for the same card.
on 10 April 2014
Amazing type of board games, very creative! Interesting to play with people you know for a long time to read there's thinking. Recommend for everyone!
on 4 January 2015
I have the other dixit expansions, and wanted to grow my collection. This one does not disappoint. Very happy & would recommend.

See one answered question