on 30 June 2014

- 1 x bubble removal card
- 2 x dust removal strips;
- 1 x alignment sticker;
- instructions

I highly recommend that you view the installation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZzeCZf2j_4 as this shows you very clearly how to install the product.

Once you have taken the time to clean the screen really thoroughly (and I mean REALLY thoroughly) the screen protector is a breeze to apply. Using the alignment tape, you just:

1) clean screen;
2) clean screen again;
3) clean it again to be sure :)
4) align the screen using the tape provided;
5) clean the screen again just in case;
6) remove backing protective cover using the tape attached;
7) drop the protector into place (there will be very few air bubbles as it seems to self apply;
8) use the card provided together with the cloth to gently push away any bubbles from the edges that might be there;
9) remove the top protective cover;
10) there is no 10, but it just seemed a nice round number!

This product is the easiest to apply of all protectors I have used and, due to its' anti-glare finish, makes the screen so much easier to see as it stops the reflection of light/sun.

I highly recommend the product for the ease of application, with minimal air bubbles (which are easily removed provided the screen is clean) and for its durability. I also have one on my phone and it has lasted well.
on 25 August 2014
Having purchased a new iPad mini for my wife I was looking for something to protect the face of it. There are many costly ones out there, many of which are just costly for the sake of selling it for an apple product.
Applying screen protectors on these devices is always a plain. Its often difficult to get it right first time. I did some research to buy one and the most important factor for me was to get it applied bubble free and easy.

The Good:
1. These are of extremely good quality and reasonable price. I had read the reviews from other sites and found good responses from the users.
2. Crystal Clear - Have used screen protectors for iPad in the past but this one is extremely clear. I went for this option instead of matt because the matt protector sometimes gives a rainbow effect impacting the visibility when seen from certain angle.
3. Reasonable price - £5.99 is a decent price for 2 protectors. And it matches the quality of those being sold 4 times of its cost.
4. Was easy to apply. The catch is you use a dust free environment and free from any disturbance of family members.
5. Leaves no residue as my first attempt was not placed as I expected. I could pull out and reposition it without it any issue.
6. Comes with some add on like application card, dust removal sticker, cleaning cloth and alignment sticker.
7. Perfect fit for my iPad mini retina display.

The Bad:
I won't bother about these but thought may be useful when considering to buy.
1. It may take some time to get the protector aligned to the screen of the iPad. I took 15-20 mins to get it right.
2. The alignment sticker is something I found it useless. The objective of this sticker is to help you with the alignment of the protector. There is only 1 included in the pack which i think is not enough. I spend more time to get this sticker right and finally i discarded it.
3. Some users complain that the bubble removal card leaves scratches on the protector. Make sure you do not use it directly. Instead cover it with the screen cleaner cloth when using.
4. The dust removal stickers may be helpful but wasn't for me. It does picks up dust but is difficult to use whilst applying the protector.

Overall i found the protector very good and was able to manage apply it without any issue.
I will recommend this to all without a second thought.
on 1 October 2013
I spent a fortune on an apple certified screeny I wasted my money... Although I applied it after I had a shower (the steam keeps dust away) I was left with tonnes of small air bubbles that wouldn't clear. Man was I pissed! I wasted £19 + p&p.

I brought the Tuffskinz iPhone 5 cover and I was so impressed with it I brought the mini screeny.

BUY THIS! I promise you won't be disappointed.. It's a really amazing product. It takes no time at all to *apply. If you do have air bubbles (no matter how small) leave it to rest for 30 mins or so then use the handy card that's supplied and gently wipe them to the sides. Bob's your uncle, a bubble free view..

Also, my fat fingers don't leave any greasy marks and it works well I bright light. Hand on heart, I know when I peel this off in a year or so the screen will be factory finish perfect.

*Apply.

Prep 10 mins
To apply 5 mins ( apply after a shower and use the guide sticker)
If you do have air bubbles, I did, lots of them.
Leave it to rest for nearly an hour then using the card provided 'gently' wipe the bubbles to the edge.

You're left with a clear screen.. But his product.
on 8 August 2014
Quite simply the best screen protector you can buy. It comes as a kit with cleaning clean dust removal tape and another section of tape to laugh the protector properly before removing the film. A video on YouTube shows you how to do it and it goes on without bubbles and even has a smoothing tool in case there are any left. I had removed my old screen protector because the bubbles were driving me nuts then i found I couldn't use my iPad properly because my face or my surrounds we're reflecting back at me. Very irritating when watching BBC iPlayer for example. Very very impressed with this.
on 10 May 2014
I already purchased the version of this screen protector that's designed for the iphone (only last week) and I love it so much I bought one for my iPad mini. I don't really take the iPad out and it doesn't need as much protection as my iphone however I really love the matte finish because it reduces reflection greatly so you can actually see the screen in bright light and also really reduces the look of fingerprints on the screen as well. It's a fantastic product, I found it easy to apply (I had some practice with the iphone one last week) and makes the screen look better because of the reduced reflection. The customer service provided by the seller is top notch, they meet and exceed and beat amazons high standard and I'd have no hesitation in buying from them again in the future.
I bought this for my iPad mini with retina display. 2 protectors come in the package along with everything needed to apply them, so spend the few quid because you won't be disappointed!
on 3 June 2014
Having looked on numerous sites and read all the reviews I plumped for these for my iPad mini air with rd. I'm pleased to say that these are fantastic quality, were quite easy to put on and unlike others they have a duster, applicator (to get rid of those pesky bubbles) and sticky tabs to assist in put the protector on. Very pleased all round, super fast delivery ordered one day received the next (with a sweet too). Would definitely use these again.
on 26 March 2014
I bought these based on the other customer reviews and they where really useful and correct , because these screen protectors are really brilliant , I fitted the screen protector which was easy and its the first time that I ever fitted one with no bubbles , would recommend strongly to buy these as others can be a real chore to fit , you wouldn't even know it was on the ipad also bought the ones from this brand for my iphone , again with great results.
on 22 May 2016
Undoubtedly the best screen protectors that I've used. The only ones that I can get a perfect job with. Use their sensible hinge method to locate, and if thereare any bits, they'll be stuck to the protector. Lift carefully, and use the clever supplied dust tape to remove it.
on 16 June 2014
I think this company makes the best screen protectors on the market. I've had mobiles for a good few years now, and tried various screen protectors with varying results, but this product beats the others hands down. It's not only the quality of the film used, or the tools to apply the protective film, but it's the little, but major things like their free video online of the best way to install the protector. It's the little things like that which make such a big difference.

They're also nice people who promptly respond to queries, and take an interest in any concerns you may have. Cannot recommend them enough.
on 12 February 2014
These are excellent screen protectors. They are a bit more expensive than other protectors but the quality of materiel used is excellent so you won't need to keep changing them. I am particularly impressed with all the instructions and material to make sure that you don't get bubbles - it works. You do spend a lot of money on an Ipad (although mine was purchased in Hong Kong so £70 cheaper) so it is worth buying a quality screen protector