on 13 September 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Pasha's book, in fact, I couldn't put it down. I also learned some useful things that have helped me re-frame some of my own stuff, which was very helpful.

I highly recommend this book to any Pasha fan, he has some interesting stories to tell, and some funny ones too. A great read. I wish he'd write a second book about his adventures since!
on 30 May 2017
Great to know his story
Have not read it yet
on 13 April 2016
Bought for my partner as part of his birthday gift. He loved it and we are off to see his show on Friday.
on 22 July 2017
Was an interesting insight into the life of Pasha.
on 20 June 2015
Bought for my wife who is very pleased with it
on 13 March 2017
Very interesting reading. I have read it three times.
on 9 March 2014
Interesting background to the star's life and Russian ballroom in general. Very readable and informative but beware that Pasha is such a nice guy that no dirt is dished.
on 16 January 2015
Interesting
on 14 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book I like strictly come dancing Pasha is one of my favourite dancers really good thanks