on 27 March 2016
The collection of songs showed the scope of John Legend's influences. Angel was reminiscent of Stevie Wonder, and Hold On Longer, of Barry Manilow's style of piano playing. That is not to say that he is copying them in any way, because in the end the style is all his own. There are several different styles incorporated in these songs, which made it interesting and a joy to listen to.
One person found this helpful
on 31 March 2015
Loads of songs to listen to, but not as good as I'd expected. The well known songs are great, but some of the one's I'd not heard before are not really to my taste. Never mind. I can always fast forward the songs I don't like and if I want to put some selected songs on my Ipod, I can pick and choose the songs I like.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2015
Excellent album from John Legend. Number of favourites on this album include "Save The Night", "So Gone" and "We Loved It" which also features the fabulous voice of Seal. But the ultimate favourite has to be "All Of Me". I just don't tire of this song. I just love John Legend's voice.
on 12 May 2018
This does not disappoint. Beautiful voice and soulful lyrics.
on 30 December 2013
Alot of people I know mention John Legend's first album as his only success. Although i would not dare to say that this surpasses, or even equates to the first album ... i would say that it approaches it.
There are some really nice songs on the album filed with emotion and a gift for song writing. Well worth the purchase
on 21 February 2016
Fantastic though wouldn't expect anything else from John Legend. Easy listening.Would highly recommend. Speedy delivery-ordered Saturday, here Monday on standard delivery. Happy Days!
on 12 April 2018
Great music. Very pleased with purchase
on 20 October 2017
Lovely album only wanted all of me but the other songs are great too
on 21 March 2015
LOVE this album because its a strong album and he has been played lots in this house. All Of Me is such a great loving tune for weddings and any time that you want to tell someone you love them.

He has an easy voice to listen to and I hope the album continues to do well :-)
on 16 March 2018
A complete joy of an album.