TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 March 2014
This is the first song by John Legend which I have ever purchased. Obviously I had heard of him but I was not familiar with his music. However he was singing live on Radio 2 recently and I was impressed. He also sang a great version of Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the dark". This is a lovely song which he sings beautifully. I love songs which have real depth and emotion and this is definitely one such song.
on 23 August 2014
Saw this video on the tv the other day and since then I seem to be hearing the song where ever I go. I love the Artists voice and the chorus is my favourite part. It's a lovely ballad and has lovely words.
on 23 March 2014
beautiful lyrics, sung with feeling, makes you feel as though you're eavesdropping on a declaration of love - this artist deserves your attention
on 4 March 2014
Superb track, my partner band I heard this on MTV and just loved it. This is the first time I have sat back and listened to anything John Legend has released
on 25 May 2014
Piano and Singer in perfect harmony and the lyrics are meaningful and express the love between 2 people can change your life completely.
Don't want to get to soppy as I am a bloke lol
on 7 May 2014
All of me loves it. Brilliant song. Downloaded onto my kindle fire now I don't have to wait to hear it on the radio I can listen more or less anytime anywhere.
on 25 February 2015
Excelent song but a real "earworm", once heard you can't get it out of your head.
on 7 March 2014
I am a fan of Mr Legend anyway, but I just cant get this track out of my head or stop playing it! dont know why but I`m sure it will become timeless
on 24 December 2015
Great product, swift delivery, highly recommended
on 22 April 2014
John Legend struck gold with this hit. Simply amazing. It will be sung at weddings for many years to come. The ultimate love song.