on 2 November 2013
Love the tv series but this goes into everything in so much depth. It makes everything in the world make sense. I wish everyone would read it. More about how it fits in with religion, what happens before we are born, a glimpse of what it's like in heaven. Most importantly our loved ones who have gone are still with us. I believe it 100% and I'm sure you will too once you've read this. Highly recommend.
on 13 December 2013
JUst getting started reading this book and you can feel Theresa's personality and vibrant energy already, it is what it is, it is Theresa Caputo, no nonsense, says it as it is and explains what it is! highly recommend.
on 3 October 2013
love the tv show and love this book. i found myself laughing and crying through this book. really worth the money.
on 3 January 2014
I loved reading this book, such an easy book to read and very informative. I love the fact Teresa's personality comes across in the book. Would recommend
on 3 March 2015
Amazing book, couldn't put it down. I've watched Theresa on her tv show and her book is no different she is a down to earth ordinary mother who has a special gift which she shares with everyone.
on 17 January 2014
Brillant book, worth the read if your into mediums etc i find it all very very imteresting, go buy x
on 2 February 2015
Disappointing read - I didn't feel it was well written and the content is short on detail . Things touched on but only superficially .
on 16 October 2013
I haven't finished the book yet, but i have to say she is just as funny in the book as she is on her show! Beautiful stories of all of her experiences, just a great buy, would really recommend it!
on 30 December 2013
Never read such rubbish in my life ,the book tells u not a lot about the author she is filling the book about meanings rather than a story
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2013
Inspiring and educational I loved it and Theresa is one down to earth grounded lady with an amazing gift highly recommended read.