on 16 June 2015
This is the first in the series about a group of sexy stunt men and it kicks off with Jax, the owner of the stunt company, Renegades. Jax used to be a famous actor but grew tired of the Hollywood lifestyle and all it entailed. The lucky lady that brings him to his knees is Lexi, an up and coming wedding dress designer. Both Lexi and Jax have had bad experiences with the opposite sex in the past and so they do not trust easily. It is safe to say that neither of them planned, or were prepared for the explosive chemistry between them! What starts with some anonymous (and very hot!) sexting at an airport, develops into something much deeper. Lexi and Jax's story is not just steamy but emotional too; it is sweet, sensual and seductive and you can't help but fall in love with them. I would recommend Reckless to anybody who loves a great romance with a strong, passionate hero and an instantly likeable, independent heroine.

This is a great start to a new series and next up is sexy Renegade Wes and Lexi's feisty friend Rubi. Sparks are going to fly!
on 20 July 2015
The beginning was really good, I got excited at the thought of the sexts they were sending to each other at the airport and then when they finally got around to the sex...it was later on after they'd revealed themselves to the other that I started to lose interest, it went too soppy and at the same time they both became really insecure. I was ready to give up about the 81% but it was so close to being over that I skimmed through the rest.

I did enjoy the flirtation between Wes and Rubi and would like to see what happens between those two but I'm not in any hurry.
on 20 October 2017
Excellent very interesting story, good page turner with strong characters, great choice for the start of a new series. Love the fact that it can be read as a standalone but is also feeding characters in for future reference. Well worth buying.
on 12 January 2017
Really great book, rally good storyline and characters are fab. Book had me hooked from the start and couldn't put it down. Jax has definitely become one of my favourites boys after reading this and can't wait to start on the rest of the series. Great read and highly recommended
on 20 July 2014
This started well but ended up being one verrryyy long sex scene which is a shame don't get my wrong this author has a super sexy imagination and it was not boring ( lol) but I'm afraid I need a bit more back story and development of characters it had great potential but did not deliver was wavering between 2 and 3 stars but rounded up x
on 4 August 2015
This was such a lovely book my first by Skye Jordan and by no means my last. The characters were great and the story was interesting and different, I was hooked from the first page. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes their romances hot and sexy.
on 15 October 2014
Brilliant read. This is one of those books that you just get hooked into, fantastic storyline and great depth to the characters. I got so engrossed I had it read in a day and a half, feeling like I had just read a good old fashioned proper romance. It was so refreshing but real at the same time. Can't wait for more.
on 3 May 2016
Wow. That was hot, funny and a beautiful romance. Loved the story, the forbidden love and the characters were written to be easy to like and love. Look forward to more of this author.
on 16 November 2017
Great read. Risky and rudey. Bought for Kindle.
on 2 November 2014
This was a relatively short book but it had it all, sex, romance, suspense and a fantastically happy ending, I mayby shouldn't have sead that as it may spoil the suspense towards the end of the story.