Customer reviews

Italian Love Songs
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 28 March 2017
I am a HUGE fan of Dean and should have been finding a Country n Western CD instead. I bought this as I have been trying to find another album with "Amor" and "Cha Cha D'amour" on a CD obviously with other songs I don't have. As far as I am concerned, he could sing the whole telephone book and make it sound absolutely fantastic.

This is my Fifth CD album I have that covers a whole range of songs. I try to find songs that I have never heard of before. They are plenty of those on this CD. I am not disappointed at all. In fact, I am extremely please I chose this one.

What I love about Dean is that he actually loves to sing Italian songs in Italian!! Whole or in part. His dulcet tones will live on forever in our hearts, as well as The Man Himself. God Bless you Dean, we miss you. Nearly forgot, his birthday is 7th June, if you didn't know already. I dare you to play some of his songs in his memory and raise a glass of Italian wine.,,,,,,,
on 3 March 2017
What can I say but " Bellisimo "......shame this generation has gone now.....lovely CD.....lovely romantic songs sung by a gorgeous man with a lovely voice....so sad we don't have this kind of singing anymore !!!
on 13 June 2017
Great songs, great sound quality - nice one!
on 19 March 2017
What can you say about Dean Martin, he is a polished artist and it shows in his work.
on 30 October 2015
Well I love banging dance music and full on rock, but when you sit down for a meal at night with a glass of wine, this is absolutely perfect.
on 20 June 2017
Great ! Visiting Rome shortly...
on 8 April 2017
Nice cd
on 16 February 2016
All very good, Thank You very much
on 25 May 2017
arrived on time and I just love it.
on 17 June 2017