Format: DVD|Change

on 17 November 2013
As much as I love Mrs Brown's boys, I was incredibly disappointed with this purchase. At £14.00 for just three episodes, it's overpriced beyond belief. I was rather hoping to find some extras, such as out-takes, behind the scenes, pre-show warm ups etc.... as their has been on previous DVD's. Unfortunately, nothing what so ever! I believe that, because of the popularity of this show and the time of year, they are taking advantage of fans and it's rather unfortunate.

I love the show dearly, but will think twice next time before buying a DVD, at this price, for such little content. Next time, I'll wait for the price to come down.
on 29 September 2013
I absolutely love comedy series, but in my opinion, Mrs Brown's Boys is the best comedy I have ever seen. Topping some of the other brilliant classics. It is smashing. There really is no bad episode in the entire series; I really love the full duration of every episode of every series. But the three christmas specials are brilliant. They are so good that I can't help but watch them any time, not just at christmas. They have lots of laughs from the Dublin Mother, Mrs. Brown, who is lovable but not to be messed with! Her long suffering six children, and all her other family and friends, character's that also make this comedy so great. What I also love is that each special is different from it's preceding, and not just a complete redux of the last christmas special. These episodes are really enjoyable, and really get us in the christmas spirit, they are cracking christmas crackers, and they are classic Mrs Brown.
on 25 October 2013
Having not seen the Christmas 2012 Mrs Brown's Boys I was over the moon when the DVD came out. It was worth the wait and I cannot wait to see the 2013 episodes.

Whenever, you feel like you need a laugh or the weather outside is miserable I suggest you watch Mrs Brown's Boys. It always give me a lift and makes me laugh and watching these episodes makes you excited that Christmas is coming.
on 17 November 2013
In these days of doom and gloom, recessions, hurricanes, murders etc. Mrs Brown's Boys provides a real pick me up with bundles of laughs. Although the script is scattered with some tasty language the comedy itself is quite old fashioned in a strange way. I'm a big Morecambe & Wise, Ronnie Barker, David Jason fan and I now include Brendan O'carroll and his troupe almost up there with the greats. If you want a good belly laugh Mrs Brown's for you.
on 16 September 2013
Its about freakin time they released the xmas specials im so happy now!!
All of these specials are filled with outrageous laughs that it will make your stomach hurt.
The first special is from series 1 and the other 2 are from series 2.
Mrs Browns Boys is the best comedy ever !!
33 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2013
I bought this DVD as a pressie for my Mum for Xmas. I am more than sure that she will enjoy it.
on 30 July 2014
This is honestly the funniest of all the whole collections of Mrs Brown's Boys. The "testing out a crash helmet on Granddad" to a cowboy tune and banging him on head with metal tray had me reduced to helpless laughter, crying so much couldn't see. The Nativity is also so funny it will also have you reduced to tears of laughter, I watch it over and over. It's a true gem, Brendan and cast have never done better.
on 13 February 2014
Not as good as the previous ones and felt this was rather expensive for what was on the disc. Thought it would be longer and was glad not sent as a xmas present to friend as first intended. Slow delivery time.
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2014
A great Christmas edition from our favourite Irish mother. It is a laugh from start to finish. Good to give as a present to cheer someone up. Cannot wait for my copy f the film Mrs Brown. Go on cheer yourself up now the weather has changed.
on 14 October 2015
Wanted this for a while. Was disappointed to find it didn't contain the episode with the rotating Christmas tree (not amazon's fault) however as with all Mrs browns Boys show's still had me in fits of Laughter!!