Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 15 July 2017
Good product.
on 10 August 2017
Great for my hair going through menopause - reduces thinning and gives moisture.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 November 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Given I have thinning, grey hair (don't worry, it will probably happen to you too) I was hopeful this would somehow rejuvenate and thicken my hair to give me hair "looking 10 years younger", to quote the marketing blurb.

Despite using it every day for two weeks (just, it's nearly run out now) and leaving it on for the prescribed two minutes, it did nothing to make my thin hair any thicker, much to my disappointment.

Perhaps it just doesn't work with grey hair; after all, colouring products have problems covering grey hair so maybe this product just can't copy with my variety of grey hair. Who knows.

As a standard shampoo it works just fine, plenty of rich lather but you can buy cheaper shampoos than this if that's all you want.

I really wish I could report otherwise but that's my experience; maybe yours will be different.

---

[If you found this review helpful please up-vote; if you didn't then don't down-vote - leave a comment to help me improve this and my other reviews]
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Okay I am surprised that Pantene can even make such claims. How can hair 'look younger'? Because I was so intrigued I decided to try it, along with the Conditioner. First off its a smaller size than its competitors for the price band its in, and I'm not so sure that the claims are altogether accurate! The smell was nice and application like any other shampoo easy, but did it make my hair look youger? Errr, I think not. Not a bad performing shampoo but just not sure it lives up to its claims
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This shampoo must be just about as bad a product I have ever been sent to review for the Vine list. If you read the blurb about this shampoo it should make your hair thicker. All it does in reality is make it so sticky and flat, that no matter how much you try and wash it out, your hair is still sticky. Personally I will not be using this product again.

Not recommended.
on 12 November 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Well after the blurb on the write ups, you expect super young hair, super thick, no greys (ha!) Beautiful shiny hair! Na!
My scalp felt like it had glue on it, my hair went greasey again after only a day of use, and to be fair I'm just not buying into it.
bright side, smells good!
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
but I am not that impressed. I found the product made my hair rather flat, and my hair just felt tacky to the touch. I rinsed it a couple more times in cool water and no improvement. Then hubby used it and the first thing he said was that his hair felt tacky! I will use the product again as perhaps it is not fair to judge on just one use, but initial impressions are, it's not for me.
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
this shampoo gives a great later and rinses well to leave a squeeky clean feeling. Best of all I've found it really does impove the look of my tied hair, which is pretty long, leaving my hair feeling bouncy, strong and shiny. only complaint is it lacks a tad volume.
VINE VOICEon 21 November 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I had high hopes for Pantene's AgeDefy shampoo. From the first use I found it smelled divine, had great packaging meaning it was easy to dispense and it lathered up easily so I could easily get good coverage from a small amount on my longish hair. Unfortunately it's not one I will be purchasing. Having used it every other day to wash my hair (sometimes with the AgeDefy conditioner and sometimes on it's own) I found it would leave my hair shiny and soft shortly after use but the shine very quickly dulled leaving my hair looking like it desperately needed a wash.

My hair did feel a little thicker but this wasn't in a good way - again with the feeling of needing to be washed. It did occasionally feel tacky but I think this was down to using too much product. The smell doesn't last on my hair either. If the product was as good as the packing I'd definitely be buying but unfortunately it's not one I'll be recommending.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2013
Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I find this quite an odd product. Presumably it's not going to colour your grey hairs or grow new stuff in any bald patches and aside from those issues, how exactly does one's hair look "old"? It sounds a bit like a cynical marketing ploy - one more part of our bodies we need to worry about in our quest for eternal youth.

Anyway, I decided to try it and see what happened. After a month of using it, I can tell you that it smells lovely and produces a nice rich lather, and my hair seems cleaner after I use it. But unsurprisingly my roots are still grey and not one single person has approached me to tell me I have the hair of a teenager.

As a shampoo, it's fine. As far as turning back the clock, the jury's still out.