Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 June 2017
Love this series. I bought series one and two. Can any one tell me where I can but the rest of the series
on 4 February 2017
very funny
on 4 December 2013
This series is "so so" - nothing that keeps you on the edge of your seat with an eager anticipation of "what's next - can't wait to see." It just deals with the day to day trials and tribulations of the local neighborhood.
on 16 February 2014
I missed mount pleasant when it was first shown on tv, so i bought the first series and i loved it, brilliant humour, great characters and great story, so i had to buy season 2 afterwards to see what happened next. the characters are all still there plus a few new ones, definitely a good buy, this dvd was priced well, delivered quickly and very much enjoyed, love it when you come across a series that has you laughing out loud at parts and feeling emotional for the characters too.
on 21 May 2014
I didn't see this when it was aired on tv but it was recommended by a friend so I bought series 1 (which had its good bits but didn't really do it for me overall), and so I wasn't really bothered about buying series 2. however, after deliberating for a while, I bought series 2 at a really low price and am really glad I did. The characters and story lines are so much stronger than in the first series and the focus is on a range of characters rather than just Lisa which works so much better. Paula Wilcox's character (Dan's mum) gets more screen time and is joined by David Bradley, who is excellent as her errant ex husband. Sian Reeves is great as Bianca who really gets a chance to shine in this series. Would definitely recommend.
on 28 August 2015
I bought series 1&2 on Dvd and loved them. I couldn't wait to buy series 3&4. Imagine my disappointment when I realised that they are only available to download. What a flamin rip off. Bloody cheek. Sky are now on series 5. What about the people who don't have sky or virgin and only have Free view. Come on Amazon you're better than this.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2015
excellent warm lighthearted comedy drama a good follow up to series 1 especially as you already know all the characters.
on 10 July 2014
Oh my god! I love this show - can't wait for series 4 to air later this summer. Had to download series 3, because it's not out on DVD yet. I hope they release it soon.
on 19 May 2014
Purchased for my daughter and her partner and they watched series 1 & 2 in a couple of weeks!! Need to buy Series 3 now before series 4 is back.
on 9 June 2014
Fantastic real acting,loved it....all the actors are so good,should have been on main tv channels...can't wait for more series on dvd