Format: DVD|Change

on 16 February 2014
I missed mount pleasant when it was first shown on tv, so i bought the first series and i loved it, brilliant humour, great characters and great story, so i had to buy season 2 afterwards to see what happened next. the characters are all still there plus a few new ones, definitely a good buy, this dvd was priced well, delivered quickly and very much enjoyed, love it when you come across a series that has you laughing out loud at parts and feeling emotional for the characters too.
on 21 May 2014
I didn't see this when it was aired on tv but it was recommended by a friend so I bought series 1 (which had its good bits but didn't really do it for me overall), and so I wasn't really bothered about buying series 2. however, after deliberating for a while, I bought series 2 at a really low price and am really glad I did. The characters and story lines are so much stronger than in the first series and the focus is on a range of characters rather than just Lisa which works so much better. Paula Wilcox's character (Dan's mum) gets more screen time and is joined by David Bradley, who is excellent as her errant ex husband. Sian Reeves is great as Bianca who really gets a chance to shine in this series. Would definitely recommend.
on 28 August 2015
I bought series 1&2 on Dvd and loved them. I couldn't wait to buy series 3&4. Imagine my disappointment when I realised that they are only available to download. What a flamin rip off. Bloody cheek. Sky are now on series 5. What about the people who don't have sky or virgin and only have Free view. Come on Amazon you're better than this.
on 17 October 2014
Loving the mount pleasant series. Series 1 and 2 brilliant. Will have to buy series 3 when it is out as do not have the tv channel that the programme is shown. It will be a series that I will watch over again in the near future.
on 18 August 2014
Just brilliant. Humour, Pathos, Love, it had it all. Most enjoyable series in a light hearted way, I have watched for ages. I found all the characters brilliant too. I would recommend this to a friend.
on 21 April 2014
Having enjoyed Series One of Mount Pleasant, I couldn't wait to watch Series Two. It didn't disappoint. I enjoyed it just as much as the first series and I was hoping that there would be a third. Fingers crossed!
on 28 November 2013
I enjoyed the first DVD of this comedy drama and was pleased to be able to purchase the season 2 (DVD). It arrived well before the date stated. I recommend this DVD, fair price, full of humour and excellent actors. A good buy for a really good laugh.
on 10 July 2014
Oh my god! I love this show - can't wait for series 4 to air later this summer. Had to download series 3, because it's not out on DVD yet. I hope they release it soon.
on 7 May 2015
Quick, free delivery. Sent as a gift. Well packaged.

Mount Pleasant is a lesser-known but utterly wonderful comedy/drama, with many recognisable 'soap' faces, telling the story of residents os a suburban Close. Great script, with many, subtle, underlying layers of comedy. Highly recommended
on 17 August 2015
I loved this series just as much as Series 1, love all the characters especially Bianca. My one point would be there's a bit too much swearing, its just not necessary and does slightly take the edge off it.