on 15 March 2017
It's enormous!!!
on 11 January 2014
i love these big jigsaws this one is for my granddaughters 3rd birthday. my other granddaughters had gruffalo and charlie and lola ones which they do time and time again.
on 3 December 2013
I have bought this as a Christmas present so it has not been used yet but I have checked the contents & the crayons included are not as they look on the picture, they are just standard crayons like the ones you get for free in a restaurant. Very disappointed as you expect more when they are pictured on the product & I am giving it as a present.
on 7 August 2015
My 2 and half daughter loves puzzles. This pack is good value and good fun to play together. The only problem is two of the crayons were broke when I firstly opened it. The pieces are heavy and I expected the the crayons to be better wrapped and protected.
on 8 December 2014
Puzzle is great, what I didn't realise is the "wipe off markers" are actually just crayons. Not sure how well they will wipe off, if at all, and if they press too hard if they will mark the puzzle. I think some whiteboard markets may be better.
on 28 February 2016
A hit with my little boy, hours of fun he's had and he hasn't even seen the colouring side yet! Nice big chunky pieces for little hands, lovely picture with all the characters from the show. A must for every Peppa Pig fan!
on 9 January 2015
This is a jigsaw with quite large pieces (they were larger than I expected) but it's Peppa Pig and it comes in a small bag to store away all the pieces. Perfect for a 3 yr old and the boy I gave it to was very pleased.
on 27 November 2014
Have not opened these as they are a Xmas present, but they look very gd quality, & love the fact that they are double sided so child can colour in peppa pig picture, real bargain, would defy recommend to buy.
on 19 September 2014
Price was competitive and it arrived well packed and very promptly. This has been bought for my 3 year old grandson who loves Peppa Pig. It is educational and will give him a lot of pleasure.
on 14 March 2014
Daughter was very happy with this, she's 3 and found it a bit hard to do but she enjoyed doing it with me & her big sister. Its great that the other side can be coloured on to!