TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 February 2014
Size: Double|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you are looking for some good quality bedding then this set is certainly worth considering. It feels soft to the touch and when you are sleeping in it-a good analogy is with the sensation you often find when sleeping in the cotton fabrics of an upmarket boutique hotel. The button fastenings are certainly preferable to flimsy studs which so easily break, and ensure the cover fits snugly. The pillowcases would fit with classic rectangular shaped pillows. The set is machine washable, given the dark blue colour separate loading is probably best the first couple of times. All in all a stylish duvet set if you are looking for a heavy cotton in a plain shade.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2014
Size: Double|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This duvet set isn't particularly cheap, but it is very high quality. The material feels very silky and smooth, is easy to wash, although this plain dark colour does show creases and will probably need ironing regularly. I have washed the cover and pillowcases 3 times now and it has remained colourfast, with no bleed onto other items in the wash. The material also drys very quickly in the tumble drier. Definitely worth paying the extra for because it feels as if it will last a lot longer than cheaper cotton covers.
VINE VOICEon 16 April 2014
Size: Double|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was hoping for great things when I ordered this bedding, with the claims amazon made about quality. I was therefore a little surprised when opening the packaging at how much it failed to meet these expectations, at least initially. The item is packed neatly in a relatievly bulky zippable bag with very limited branding. Once opened, the duvet cover, I was surprised at how little it matched my expectations of a soft, premium feel. Instead it felt somewhat coarser than I have anticipated, and certainly was not quite up to me udnerstanding of percale from other bedding I've had.

After an initial wash and use on my bed, however, I can ceratinly say that my first impressions were wrong. Despite not initially inspiring me with confidence, the duvet cover and pillow cases are actually very comfortable. The post-wash feel was certainly closer to the softer feel I had expected and the button up finish to the duvet cover is both clean, and stylish.

While not perhaps as dark as I was expecting from the pictures, the colour is a rish blue and has neither run in the wash, nor faded with use. I therefore cannot fault this product, except to say that, while I am impressed, I'm not sure this would be my first choice if I were to buy a new duvet set as other products are available with a nicer feel and richer, deeper blue colour.
on 3 November 2014
Very impressed! Quick delivery and excellent quality duvet cover. Colour just as advertised, beautifully soft without being slippery. Highly recommended.
on 15 December 2014
Seems like good quality, with a smooth finish that is a pleasure to sleep on. Colour may be a little darker than the image shown.
on 5 November 2014
not as soft as a "300" cotton product might be... but quite acceptable condisering iots price
on 28 January 2015
Nice feel, great cost and very easy clean. I enjoy snuggling up in it.
on 12 January 2015