on 16 January 2014
I've been suffering for months with Plantar fasciitis in my right foot. My doctor told me to wear a good pair of trainers - even as slippers at home. Oh how I loath trainers and they really aren't that comfortable. I tried a pair of these and was really impressed (but found my usual size 5 huge so went for a size 4) they are so supportive and really take the pressure off my heel. Would thoroughly recommend them. A less bulbous toe shape would make them more attractive (and may be why I found the size 5 so huge) but the main thing is the comfort. I'd never tried Fitflops before but I will be investigating the sandals when the weather improves.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 June 2014
Footwear is important to me. My first encounter with Fitflop was in desperation last year when on holiday and it was so hot. I found exactly what I wanted in a tiny shoe shop - sandals by Fitflop - I wore them all summer and never had sore feet. Like new when I packed them away so I'm wearing them again for the second summer. Now I have a foot problem - my doctor advised that I wear different styles of shoes and vary them every 4 hours (suits me as I love shoes! He wouldn't give me them on prescription though!). My sandals are not practical for work therefore when I saw these clogs I thought I'd give them a go on the grounds of the success of my sandals. No regrets. Fit perfectly, supports my foot where I need, I can walk for miles in them, they look smart, the pain has eased, light weight. I'm so happy with the price of these. Delivery was efficient. I'm over the moon with this purchase.
on 13 February 2015
I usually wear Birkenstocks but decided to give these a go. They are much heavier than Birkenstocks and with no shaping in the foot bed I find them less comfortable. On the other hand as they're wide fitting they are still more comfortable than shoes/boots. I like that they're not completely flat. They won't win any awards for style but it's useful to be able to wear them inside as slippers and also nipping up the local shop or popping out into the garden. I'm not sure I'd buy these again, but they're functional and I'm sure I'll get enough winter wear out of them to justify the purchase.
on 16 January 2015
It hurts the top of my feet I wonder why nobody seems to have this problem, consider I am a normal fit feet. Quite disappointed or otherwise I'll highly recommend this product. Though the sole is truely comfortable made as per usual.
* Wore other fitflops too and they are fully satisfied!
on 7 November 2013
i purchased these after having the fitflop celia slide ones for the summer, i wanted something comfortable for work and these fit the bill perfect!
i have only given these a 4* as on the first day of wearing mine also split on the seam, on the crease line where your foot bends, i was going to send back but they were out of stock and as i really wanted another pair due to comfort i superglued the split which has held and is hardly visible! would definately reccommend, love mine and wear them all the time, not just for work!
on 29 December 2013
Well, I'm an Athlete and I bought these as I thought they'd bring a bit of wow factor to the track, unfortunately whilst high jumping, they just fell off! What a lot of good were they?? Are there any that come with laces and spikes?? Just wondering...