Customer reviews

on 20 January 2014
I am a self confessed Kipling addict!! I have 6 Defea style handbags in varying colours, plus the Uzario wallets to match!!
I bought this Sevrine Backpack Handbag in Black, and I LOVE IT!!!! I decided to try a different style from the Defea and although the Sevrine is a bit smaller than the Defea, it can hold plenty.
Kipling items are ALL so well made, with sturdy zips, excellent stitching - they are just BRILL!!!! Buy, buy, buy.....you won't be disappointed :-)
on 15 February 2014
Lovely bag and excellent quality but a bit on the small side... I have a preference for large bags, so perhaps I should have looked at the measurements of this bag more carefully.
on 7 January 2014
Really like this bag very similar to my favourite Enora, I ordered it in Brilliant Purple a beautiful colour. This bag is definitely another winner.
on 23 March 2014
It is exactly what I wanted - perfect shape and size - wonderful as always.
I like the flexibility of either handles or shoulder strap.
on 8 December 2013
The design on the fabric is very nice so much better than the normal bags looks really great. Good value plenty of pockets and easy to see what's inside due to not being too large. The only thing that could have been better for me is if the handles were just long enough to go over your shoulder yes it has an extra strap but I do not like those straps. overall a very good buy
on 27 February 2014
This is a fabulous bag. I'm using mine as an everyday bag for work and it's ideal. One half of the bag has a zip which is great for keeping your phone, purse etc in. The other half closes with a popper. It has the usual key chord, phone pocket, pen holder and inside zipped pocket. The front of the bag also has a zipped pocket. The bag will not fit on your shoulders unless you use the shoulder strap. It's more of a handbag on your arm. It is comfortable to carry, lightweight and excellent quality as always from Kipling.
on 23 January 2016
If you know your Kipling products then this will not disappoint. The bag will serve you well over many years. The materials are hard working and can take many of the traumas of a hectic lifestyle without getting damaged and looking "tatty"
on 26 December 2013
I love this bag. I bought the black snake skin effect one as a Christmas gift for a friend and was a bit worried about it looking cheap or being too big or too small. However the material looks great and the size is perfect. Big enough for usual purse, phone, keys, notebook/diary, makeup, hair spray etc still the size, material and style means it can go from daytime to nighttime. Has two inside pockets, one with zip and one without so good balance between peace of mind and accessibilty. Also has the usual 2 inside side pockets for phone and other bits you want to hand eg. train tickets. Outside pocket again good for train or show tickets, or phone. Really flexible bag, I will be getting one for myself.
on 31 August 2017