on 8 January 2016
very happy with my bag , looks just like the picture and is a beautiful colour (brought it in the black friday sale so brought it for a good price, otherwise it is kinda expensive for what it is but i guess you are paying for the name, i brought it purely coz i liked the look of it)
on 6 October 2014
I am very pleased with my new handbag, it is exactly how it was described & I will be using it a great deal. The quality is good & colour lovely. I properly use it next spring & summer as it is now Autumn so will not get a lot of use at this time of year as it gets nearer to winter.
on 13 August 2014
Good colour, goes with most things. Very lightweight and large enough to take Nexus tablet + kindle in the main section. I don't have an iPad, but have measured and it looks as though that would fit too. Practical arrangement of sections and a place for everything. Typical Kipling.
on 4 January 2013
Good size bag - not too big nor too small - so holds purse, glasses, hair brush and lots more. Only disappointment being that phone pocket doesn't quite accomodate iPhone 4 which is annoying.

Appearance nice - slightly sparkly black - not over the top for every day use.
on 18 August 2015
Item as described and arrived very quickly. Very happy. Thank you!
on 8 September 2014
Love everything about the bag...colour is bright and will remind of the summer when the dark winter days are here!! The size is ideal with plenty of pockets and comfortably fits everything in ....including pac-a-mac and kindle!! Was reduced in price so an even better bargain!!
on 29 September 2015
Best Kipling bag I own. It has lots of room for all my necessary and unnecessary things despite being on the smaller side for a Kipling handbag, and in Flash blue, is my favourite colour yet. The different compartments keep me organised. My perfect handbag for all occasions.
on 9 November 2015
Having previously purchased 2 Kipling Syro bags I was disappointed when I received the True Blue Syro Bag.
It stated it had 3 pen pockets as my previous 2 Syro bags had. Unfortunately this bag only had 1 pen pocket and did not seem as big inside. So I returned the item.
on 5 November 2016
Surprisingly roomy and liking it as work bag. Pattern very smart
on 28 January 2013
I bought this bag in the Royal Red colour which is a sumptious rich wine red. It is a typical Kipling bag with lots of pockets and zipped sections for organisation, although I found the internal separation into two sections rather puzzling and entirely unnecessary. In fact, it actually got in the way. Slightly larger items I usually place at the bottom of my bag would not lie properly and, in my opinion, this internal divider meant I could not fit in all my usual bits and bobs and so the bag was returned (albeit reluctantly). It was just that bit too small for me as an every day bag. For anyone who perhaps does not carry around sunglasses/spectacles, book, brolly, water, tablet, large purse/wallet, etc., (but not quite the kitchen sink) then this bag could well be the bag for you. I should also point out that the zip is not stitched in, which seems to be an annoyingly penny-pinching recent trend with Kipling.