on 18 November 2017
I love this bag. It’s my second syro. I bought a light color this time for the summer. I love the Syro for shopping trips and holidays. It’s lightweight and comfortable to wear across the body or on one shoulder. It has lots of compartments so I can organise everything I carry and access them quickly. It’s small to medium size means I don’t fill it with unessesary items. Contrary to another review you can fit a small umbrella in this bag. I always pack my Syro in my suitcase when I go on holiday. For me it’s the most practical bag I own.
on 31 October 2017
I ordered this bag about 18 months ago, or more, and it is the best handbag I've ever bought ! It's still as new today (and I use it daily). I'm the type of person that carries a lot of things in a bag, and everything fits just nicely in this one. Fits an iPad without any problems. Material is water resistant too, and the colour is great.
I don't think I will need to order again soon as it looks like the bag will last a long time, but I know my next handbag will be a Kipling once again.
on 3 September 2015
I LOVE this bag. I currently have this style in a mushroom color, and the burgundy of this one is perfect--not too red, not too brown. Sometimes pictures on the computer monitor are deceiving, but this is the exact same shade as pictured, and just very pretty! Unfortunately, I found that this color is not available in the U.S., so I had to order it from the U.K. It arrived in less than two weeks. These bags are lightweight with plenty of room to carry everything. The Syro is the perfect size for me. There are numerous pockets to help stay organized and make it easy to find what I need. I've been carrying my current bag for about a year, and it shows no signs of wear whatsoever. There are several colors that I like that are not sold here. I wish they were more available in stores in the U.S., but I would not hesitate to order from overseas again.
on 5 January 2018
I absolutely love this bag, had one several years ago and a pen leaked inside it, these bags normally wash beautifully, coming up like new, but not this time, it ruined it unfortunately. This christmas, my husband bought me this bag in the Black Friday sale for a christmas present. It is completely gorgeous with a sort of weatherproof coating and I adore the lining, it's so functional with all the compartments and pockets in all the right places and of course the cute little monkey! I certainly won't be storing any pens in this one, that's for sure! 😅
on 6 January 2015
love this bag great colour, wonderful price as always from Amazon, i usually buy the Defea bag as this holds just about everything , this is quite a bit smaller but still holds quite a lot it did surprise me just how much it did hold, it holds a kindle or small tablet, small purse, small folding umbrella , has quite a few pockets to fill as well as long as they're not huge things, overall i love it but if like me you usually carry just about everything except the kitchen sink in your bag this bag won't be for you
on 11 April 2015
This is my second Syro bag. I purchased in the new shade Strawberry Ice - this is a fabulous colour, I think the name is misleading, because it is more a hot fuscia shade in my opinion! Love the new heart/v lining. What I love especially about this style is that it hangs so well against the body, I like my Elizea, but is in a winter shade, it also hangs well. I have another shape which is more square and I find it can be in the way when worn cross body for a long while, this is why I purchased Syro in a summer shade, it is so comfortable. My kindle fits in the first zip perfectly. My only slight niggle is, I don't really like velco and a stud fastener would be better on the front pocket, but I only use it for hand wash and tissues, so not too annoying. Secondly, I wish Kipling would line both sides of some of the pockets! Amazon delivered in two days, free postage and the price I paid was half what other Kipling sites were asking. Very pleased!!
on 7 March 2017
I would describe the colour more as beige than warm grey, which is a little disappointing but I love the bag. It holds more than I'd expected and in fact I'd used it a couple of times before noticing the zip compartment on the back. It's beautifully light, which is why I've switched from my lovely but heavy leather bags to the Kipling bags. My second Kipling bag and I'm sure there will be more.
on 1 April 2016
The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the colour. It is a dull and boring shade of grey so ordered it in True Blue, a bit more expensive but for me personally, colour is richer and alot nicer. It took me a long time to find the right Kipling bag as I'm over the top fussy about size and style so was very happy to discover that this is the one for me. I prefer a top zip rather than a flapover. There is a velcro front pocket with a front zip pocket so plenty of room for keys and mobile phone. There is a zip pocket to the back of bag. Inside is surprisingly roomy and there is an inner divider of soft material which can or cannot be useful to the buyer. Plenty of inside pockets, just the right size for an everyday bag, very trendy and stylish. The crossbody strap is plenty long and can be worn over a down jacket. I'm 5'6" and it falls just below my hip bone so very pleased as I tend to wear crossbody bags more than shoulder bags. I will be on the lookout for sales on other colours!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 January 2018
Hard-wearing, capacious bag that is suitable for work or going out. I like the finish, and the zips are typical Kipling, easy to find and move. Inside are the usual slots for phone and tissues, purse, etc., plus a long key fob to save rummaging around for your keys. Lots of compartments to hold everything you would need for a day out
on 27 November 2017
This bag was only delivered on the 21/11 and already today I’ve noticed the fold where the stitching is has frayed, I ordered this bag because I need a travel bag for my holiday to New Zealand, I leave on Thursday, I’m leaving this review because I have no way of contacting the seller. This is the first time I’ve really paid for a designer bag and I’m disappointed! See photos!!
review imagereview image