TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2012
I got this to match another Kipling bag. I have a lot of medicines to carry around, as well as the usual makeup, hair stuff, etc. this bag is great, as it is so roomy. There is a very large central section with an adjustable strap for bottles of all sizes. Its great for throwing in a shed load of stuff ;) there are also two slim side pockets. One has a flexible mirror and a mesh pocket,so great for make up needed for touch upson the journey. The mirror is very well placed for using when the bag is on your lap. The other pocket has a zipped inner pocket too, so I use this for quick access medicines etc.

As usual for Kipling, the bags are incredibly durable, and withstand a lot of abuse. The choice of shoulder strap is also very handy when travelling, and it could also be used as a handbag for those airlines that allow one as well as a cabin case. Its also really easy to spot on the luggage carousel!
on 22 April 2014
Love this Kipling bag! Sooooo roomy and versatile, fantastic for holidays or a few days away, you can get a lot of toiletries in here, all neat and standing upright. But the real magick in this bag, is that you can also use it as a trendy across the body/shoulder/hand bag once you've emptied all your lotions and potions.. It looks fab, and of course has tons of space for your essentials too! It even has a handy little mirror included.. I adore this bag, I have many Kiplings, but this is definitely one of my favourites..
on 6 March 2012
This is my indispensable travel bag. It's the first thing that goes into my suitcase. It holds more than enough toiletries for a two week holiday, plus all my hairbrushes, combs, make-up and basic manicure and pedicure items, everything I could possibly need - all in one bag. Brilliant!.
There is a large zipped central section with two pockets and an adjustable elastic retaining strap to hold bottles in place, two zipped sections at the sides, one with a full size zipped mesh pocket and a mirror, the other side has a full size zipped pocket and another elastic strap perfect for hold hairbrushes and combs. The side zips are long and allow the two sides to open completely, making it easy to get at things. The bag has a trolley strap if you wanted to use it as a cabin bag, (the trolley strap is zipped top and bottom and could be used as an external pocket), and I also know girls who use it as a handbag and say it's the perfect size. Every section of the bag is lined in a waterproof material.
I'd been looking for something like this for so long that when I found the Palm Beach bag, I was so impressed I bought two and I'm often tempted to buy a third. I love it!
on 9 August 2012
Excellent bag as are all KIplings. Just a wee bit too many compartments for me. Forget where I put things. Could be used as a handbag too. Very Strong.
on 2 January 2013
Lots of compartments. Lots of room. Good colour. Wife is very pleased with it! Not sure about the monkey myself....
on 7 February 2014
Arrived really quickly and very pleased with bag. Bought it to use as hand luggage for a plane trip and it will be perfect. It's a bit padded and would be excellent as radio vanity case or just to keep all your precious stuff that won't fit into a handbag. Great colour and quality too.
on 14 January 2013
This bag is great because it has so many compartments. It is easy to find a passport, currency and tickets when travelling. It is good having a shoulder strap as well as handles
on 17 August 2014
Kipling bags never let you down, love them. Medium size and perfect for everyday use. The trolley sleeve is perfect for storing fold-up shopping bags!
on 7 March 2013
Excellent value Plenty of organisation and dual purpose as grab bag and beauty case. Usual kipling quality with the style I like.
on 21 May 2014
I chose this for myself or one of my daughters to use for holidays whilst travelling
I'm really pleased with this item.