Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 29 March 2014
This was my first Kipling bag and I love it, especially as I got it at a really good price. It is big enough to take my medium sized wallet, mobile phone, keys, and more in the main compartment and my Kindle fits neatly, (without a case) in the front pocket. There is also a secure zipped external pocket on the back. With a good cross body strap it is really secure. The coin purse included in the package was a bonus.
on 7 January 2016
This Kipling bag is so pretty and yet so practical. Never having been a fan of large bags where you have to search and dig around to find anything this does the job pretty well. Although it is on the small side there are lots of pockets and it is easy to find stuff inside it. There are 2 main pockets in this bag. The largest of which also contains a strap with key hook to attach either your keys or maybe a purse to avoid it being lifted out by thieves or by accident. In this compartment there is also separate storage pockets for a mobile phone and pen and another small zipped pocket for flat items like letters, credit cards or pills to be stored. There is also a slightly smaller pocket on the front of the bag. On the back of the bag there is a full width zipped pocket for anything flat such as a couple of the nylon bags for life you can buy to take shopping home. This bag comes with the bonus of a small coin purse which is also big enough for a standard size smart phone. Altogether a very practical little bag with some great features and good strength zips as we have come to expect from Kipling and of coarse there is the really cute monkey key fob to round it off.
on 25 February 2014
I'm a sucker for Kipling bags anyway, and I absolutely love the matching wallet. Great quality as always and very well priced. It's a nice sized bag that fits all my bits and Bob's in (phone, purse, glasses etc. And doesn't weigh a tonne at the end. Hate leather bags for that as they're so heavy I feel like my shoulder will drop off!
on 19 May 2016
I bought this bag as I wanted something a little bigger than my other Kipling bag. This is fairly average in size and has a strap long enough to fit over the shoulder. It offers quite a bit of depth and is large enough to fit a large purse, mobile and some keys.

There is not a lot of storage space within the bag but is ideal for use on holidays or everyday when you don't need to carry to much around with you.
There is a smaller external zip pocket to offer some additional storage which is big enough to fit a slimline diary or similar.

I like that this bag is compact and ideal for the few items I need to carry around. The bag is lightweight and durable.
on 18 December 2015
In the flash sale this bag with the matching pouch was an absolute bargain! I bought it in bubblegum pink and flash blue and I am certainly glad that I bought both.

It is worth noting that previous reviews said this is the Reth bag, which this isn't. It is a very similar style but thinner in depth, which is exactly what I wanted as it is quite slim-line when worn cross body and great for essentials when out on day trips.
on 16 January 2014
See attached photo. I ordered triangle print. Came with hot pink unlined purse. The silver print of the fabric (the light part of the triangle print) is metallized which appears that after washing will not maintain well due to fade. The unique selling points of this brand is that their nylon bags are machine washable. Rubber stamp large logo on front of bag. External pouch pocket, large with zips side good capacity with phone and pen pocket, usual key strap. One back zipped pocket for small bits. Polka dot lining. I got for £31.80 which I though good value for the pair. This is a Reth bag.
on 4 March 2016
The quality of the bag was great, it was just too small. The Reth style is usually a big bag, this was a smaller version and it did not say, so I had to return it. OK for a child though and a pretty colour.
on 19 March 2014
this bag was smaller than i expected i use it when i take my dog for walks for her requirements like a small bottle of water and poo bags, it came with a small purse which i can use with my other Kipling bag. very well made and strong like all kipping bags.
on 10 March 2014
good value for money can fit all my essentials inside even my kindle and with a free purse a bonus and zips a must for safety. love the black snake pattern, just the right size bag to fit in my travel bag and wear over my shoulder. Kipling bags are good quality and last for years
on 26 December 2013
The bag is smaller than I thought from the picture. If you only want a small bag its ok, however the lining is not as good as you would expect from Kipling but I suppose that is because of the offer being with a purse as well.
The purse is what I was expecting.