Customer reviews

on 2 December 2016
I've had this bag for a few years now and it still looks brand new, honestly the only complaint is that the purple is more pinkish than I prefer, but that's it. Sturdy, comfortable, the best handbag I've ever owned.
on 6 December 2013
having purchased Kipling bags before I am a great fan so when I needed another colour
and shape I knew it would be a Kipling
on 18 February 2014
I love this bag. Its light and roomy enough to fit a bottle an umberella, wallet and lots more.the colour is lovely.its waterproof in the rain. I also like the lil monkey keychain.
its very practical and strong and the strap is just right. Im definitely a kipling fan and going to buy many more.
on 10 January 2015
Love my Kipling bags and this is eye catching colour
on 18 March 2014
Like other Kipling bag reviewers, I don't think that the new spotted lining feels as good quality as other Kipling linings. The phone, Pen and iPod pockets are also too close to the zip, which means the contents don't fit as well as they do in other bags. This is a design fault in my view. The brown heather colour is very nice though, it has a glittery look and texture.

I've purchased this bag to use as a cross body day bag on a foreign holiday so that I can fit a notebook, map, camera, several pairs of glasses, sun cream, hat, wipes, light fleece and water bottle etc - rather than use a backpack which may attract pick pockets from behind in busy markets. The bag will certainly fit all these items in it. Also the shape means it hugs the body, so won't be bulky. The base panel means that the bag opens very wide and makes it easy to find things. However, I am concerned that the strap does not look like it is attached strongly enough for the size of the bag and therefore the load that may be carried in it. I will see how I get on with it on my holiday and update this review accordingly!
on 19 December 2013
I do like Kipling bags, after years of using shoulder bags I have problems with too much weight now and a lot of leather ones tend to be heavy before you start to fill them.
This is such a usable size, large enough to carry all the essentials and my Kindle but not too big so it starts to look like a shopping bag. Yes it only has one main compartment plus a small outer pocket but you know although I have others with several compartments I forget which pocket I put different items in and end up rooting around to find stuff. It still has the inner security pocket, mobile pockets and pen holder as well as the invaluable key fob.
I just love the shape, it's like the Kipling bag I have been waiting for, and I can use it shoulder or cross body.
My only complaint is the limited number of colours, I have it in black and I'm looking at the Celo Grey, but I'm hoping for more for the summer. I just love this bag!
on 10 January 2014
I am delighted with my new Jazmyn Shoulder Bag.
It's not the usual Kipling style I tend to buy, I fancied a change and this fitted the bill nicely.
It is roomy and will hold everything I need including umbrella and book.
I choose Celo Grey which is also a pleasing colour.
Would recommend this bag.
on 23 April 2014
I bought the Jazmyn in Sandy Camel when it came up as a bargain. In the photo the bag looked a bit like a stuffed turkey so I was a little apprehensive when the package arrived. There was no need for fear though, the Jazmyn turned out to be slim, smart, stylish, and incredibly lightweight. I really love this bag!
on 17 March 2014
Can fit (holiday) Ipad mini, SLR, camcorder, wallet, lunch box and a mini umbrella.

During the week to accommodate the work lunch, phone, makeup bag, wallet, and so on. Spacious.

The bag is lightweight and durable. Enough compartments (phone, small wallet, pen. Keys, your own place (great)

I'm really happy with the bag. This is probably not the last bag Kipling.
on 14 November 2013
I was looking for a bag that is light weight, roomy but without lots of inside compartments which I hate. This bag meets all the requirements. One zip pocket inside with an open pocket for phone. One zip pocket outside which is perfect for travel cards etc. There is also a choice of colours besides dreary black. I love it!