Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 24 February 2014
I have many Kipling bags in various styles but this is my first Defea, I love it. The print has all the colours of my summer shoes and it`s so roomy For travel it will be perfect, plenty of room for a pair of comfortable walking shoes and lots of compartments for sun protection bottles. In fact you could almost class it as a weekend away bag! My one and only criticism is with the organisation of the main compartment, my other bags have at least 2 pen holders but this has just one and it`s very shallow, meaning only a short pen will be held securely in there. Definitely a great buy and for the price a fantastic bargain.
on 20 August 2014
I love this bag I bought it in the sandy colour, and I could use this for a weekend bag, its like a little tardis, not massive but so much room, the central compartment has a handy key cord, slip in pockets and a internal back pocket, then the compartments on the front hold so much, and only found the 2 little side slip in pockets the other day, so handy is the back zipped pocket I store my purse in that,
good quality not shoddy at all the zips are fantastic plastic and the straps are strong,
great bag.
on 9 June 2014
Got it today, and really happy with it. Even thought it is not large bag, but i can put everything that i need in this bag. Very fast delivery)
on 23 May 2014
This bag is a joy. Just the sort of shape I like, and either handbag, shoulder or across the body bag, as the strap is long enough to go across the body. It is so lightweight, and zip fastening which I prefer for security so things cannot fall out. The zip pull is rounded, easy to grasp for my sore hands and swollen knuckles ~(I have a bit of arthritis in my hands).

I bought two, one in Very Berry, a bright pink, as I love bright colours, and one in Celo grey for use when going out walking/hiking which I do frequently. Plenty of room to hold flask, sandwiches, purse, phone, bits and pieces and as the bag is very light, does not feel weighty when full of my things. I am now thinking of getting one in the lilacy shade or the blueish purple, as I missed the vivid purple (sold out).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse