Customer reviews

Kipling Women's Olvie Wallet
Price:£13.95 - £37.00

on 17 May 2017
Needed a new purse.. and this took plenty of cards.. and a zip section for change.. and room for notes.. and other cards.. i may need something to hold separate cards..
on 5 April 2016
This was a perfectly fine product, but turned out not to fit my needs. Would work for someone wanting small clutch, has a phone pocket etc. but it's very big to be used as a purse and would not fit into the pocket of my bag.
on 18 June 2015
Great
on 18 August 2014
-ve. Colour is disappointingly darker than photo suggests, but main problem is that it is floppy - try to zip the change section open/closed & it bends inwards - both issues disadvantages of distance buying.

+ve It has inward facing sections for credit/rewards cards - better for security; areas for receipts; it's big enough to put notes in without having to fold them; and it isn't heavy.

If I'd paid the full price I would have returned it; as it is I shall use it as 'the other currency purse' when abroad - to allow easy swap over of currency.
on 6 May 2015
Absolutely love it. Exactly as I expected, with plenty of room for stuff I need to carry plus extra junk, receipts etc. The size is equivalent to the leather wallet I was using, but because the coin pocket has a zip, my coins don't fall out into the purse. Overall weight doesn't add much to my purse (also a Kipling).

Might not suit everyone, but for me, utility and practicality reigns!
on 13 February 2014
i couldn't not decide between 2 purse of this seller so i got both glad i did , Kipling is excellent as always , i recieved next day def would use again. the purse is fab size with zip for coins and few cards and zip around so feels very secure ,​
on 14 February 2014
I thought there were card slots on both side of the wallet, turned out to be on only one side. Otherwise, it's a really good wallet. I'm really satisfied with it.
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant, just what I wanted. Just the right size to fit across my Kipling bag. The colour is bright enough to be spotted in the bottom of a big bag. Notes fit without being squashed and there's enough room for my mobile if I want to just take the one purse/bag.
on 4 September 2014
I really like this wallet and it is a really bright colour so easy to find in a large bag. There is enough space for all my cards, bus and rail pass, notes and change.
It is larger than I expected so might need to get a smaller purse for smaller handbags.
I will look at other Kipling products as pleased with this wallet.
on 8 June 2015
This purse is bigger than I thought it would be and I nearly returned it but I decided to keep it as it is so well made and I like the design. Now I really like it. It is lovely and roomy and has plenty of compartments inside to house notes, coins credit cards, stamps, receipts etc. It also keeps its good looks and slimline design no matter how much I cram into it! The only criticism I have is that the credit card slots are a little too tight and I have to force them in! Maybe they will loosen up with use.