on 27 January 2014
I bought this to use as a toilet bag for holidays, but have found many uses for it. I have at the
moment got my make up in it. I got another one for hair rollers, combs etc. but use it for my
bracelets and other bits of jewellery. They are really very hands, just pick them up and go.
The colours are lovely too. I ordered Pink Orchid and Cactus Green and love them both. As
well as the lovely case you get another little bag inside for makeup or other small bits you may
wish to carry.
I think they are brilliant bags and Kipling have done it again.
on 23 April 2014
I wanted this bag to do more than just be for cosmetics. I love it. It comes with the small bag for my make up. The Green case is somewhat smaller than Vanity type cases of the past. A much more user friendly bag. It is also soft and therefore can be squeezed into your suitcase if you need to. You can never go wrong when you purchase Kipling! It has a mirror on the lid side which is handy, washable lining and is very stylish. Love the new green colour also. Fantastic purchase at this price.
on 25 January 2014
Purchased this set for a friend as part of her Christmas present and she loves it - size is perfect and will be used to store all her holiday toiletries for years to come - lovely black snake print which makes a lovely change from the plain material Kipling normally use.
Highly recommended
on 7 March 2014
Expected this to be twice the size it is especially for the money! I won't get all my pills and potions in it but it has a cute fuzzy gorilla attached and a mirror and handy cosmetics bag.
on 1 April 2014
I use this to store make up In I was very surprised that it had no pockets in it it's just a square bag. Kipling are well known there storage pockets in bags so if you are hoping this has pockets inside don't buy
on 1 March 2016
Black and grey (not purple) but just what was wanted, a lightweight toiletry bag for 2 plus a cosmetic bag.
on 29 April 2015
Great tote for makeup & cosmetic bag
on 22 August 2014
bought as gift but looked exactly what i was expecting,very happy with it
on 15 March 2014
Fabulous kipling as usual have always been delighted with the style and quality .This is a nice size and good quality a nice addition to my ever growing Kipling collection.
on 16 April 2016
Love this. Perfect size. Also the little cosmetic case is very useful