Customer reviews

on 11 February 2014
I love this purse/clutch! It is a great size for essentials for an evening out. The black snake looks very smart and will look good with anything. I was not sure about the colour initially, and thought a long time before I bought it. Now I am really pleased I have this fot going out with.
I had a slightly smaller bag which did not last the night, and this one is sturdy and has plenty of pockets to organise you. I would use this when I really want to take the bare minimum, but if I need to add anything there will be enough space to accomodate quite a few items.
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for my holidays, having been given the small Creativity purse as a gift. I love this because of the size and the wrist strap. It will hold my purse, camera, medication, lipstick etc and still have room. These bags are like a 'tardis'. I've just bought a few more in different colours for gifts whilst they have been such a good price in the clearance sale. (and another one for myself!!!)
I love Kipling bags as they are so lightweight to put in your case. This is more like a bag rather than a purse I think, I've also had the shoulder/cross body bag in this range - I love them all!!
on 27 February 2014
I gave myself a little treat and got this bag, I must say it is lovely, plenty of room to carry your purse keys ect. I got the grey and I love it.
on 27 February 2014
This is such a handy size bag. I use mine when I don't want to take a big handbag and just want somewhere to keep keys, phone and a bit of money. It's great for taking out on dog walks, as you can keep treats and bags in there. It's got two pockets on the inside and a zipped pocket in the middle.
on 15 March 2014
This handy size is just ideal if you want to pop out with just phone, purse and keys, stylish too
on 27 May 2014
I ordered this thinking it was the same as the one I have in grey but sadly it was smaller. Don't know if I was sent the wrong size but I have returned it.
on 13 January 2014
Love all the creativity purses got them in lots of different colours and they are well used. Love this colour purple.
on 21 May 2015
great
on 16 February 2014
Great purse I use it to keep all my small craft items. Scissors, tape measure etc it's ideal and being a Kipling very stylish.
on 28 August 2014