on 17 December 2013
Ordered this bracelet in blue as well as the rose. Like the blue bracelet but am disappointed in the rose/pink one. Only 4 of the beads are pink the others are more or less white which has the effect of making the string holding the beads look dirty. Would have liked all the beads to be pink even if different shades. Was looking forward to its arrival but disappointed with it in the flesh.
on 3 December 2013
I bought two of these on the lightning deals and could write two very diffferent reviews.

The blue one is exquisite! The beads are small, true, but the silk that the beads are on is the same as a normal Lola Rose bracelet.

The pink mix one however has some very odd coloured beads and does look quite plastic-y - I will be returning that one.
on 10 July 2014
Smaller than expected. Not usual Lola Rose look/feel/quality. Does look a bit cheap but not paying £6 to return it.
Will give it to my 11 year old niece.
on 30 November 2013
I also got this via the lightening deal and after reading the only other review, panicked that it would be too small as I haven't got the smallest hands/wrists...however, it arrived this morning and easily fit over my hand, not having to be extended to the full extent. Yes, most of the beads are smaller than normal Lola Rose beads but that's exactly why I wanted it. It's l bit less chunky that their normal bracelets. I got the blue colour and very pleased with it.

Size wise, if other Lola Rose bracelets fit, this will too.
on 9 February 2014
Lovely bracelet which perfectly matches an ivory necklace I have, which has the same size small white/ivory beads with butterflies, so makes a really nice set. Now all I need is summer to come so I can wear them!
on 21 June 2014
This is a pretty bracelet but as in previous reviews, it is rather small yet delicate. Is fine for a small wrist.
on 27 February 2015
I bought this for myself and I couldn't be happier with it. I can wear it through the day but nice enough that people comment on it. It comes in a small dark pink pouch that I can put it in when I'm not wearing in and that protects the bracelet perfectly. I'd definitely buy from this company again.
on 30 May 2015
Lovely bracelet with nice colours of stones. It is a dainty bracelet but still wouldn't say it's a 'children's' bracelet (as others have said on here). I have small wrists and there's still a fair bit of room but if you have big wrists it probably wouldn't fit.
on 8 January 2015
I am the biggest Lola Rose fan & have many bracelets. This piece didnt disappoint, it so beautiful. The colours are beautiful & together & the main stones are faceted so extra special. Would definately recommend.
on 10 December 2013
When I received this, I thought it was a bit smaller than it looked on screen but I like it as I have 5 other Lola Rose Bracelets that are chunkier. You can also layer them up with any other bracelets if you don't want to wear them alone, I bought 2 of these. I got this in the lightning deal that Amazon were doing for a ridiculously cheaper price and so cannot say anything negative as I've never got a Lola Rose Bracelet for such a low price! It comes in a lovely pink pouch too so would be a nice gift to someone.