on 25 February 2014
great jacket ..great finish..looks faboulous maybe you should order
a size bigger than you need just for comfort purposes. i would reccomend
this to anyone.
on 24 June 2016
I have ordered these previous in my size and like all other reviews the size and fit was good , so with added confidence I ordered three more in different colours in the same sizes and when they arrived they were so much smaller I could hardly get my arm through the sleeve . How can these sizes vary so much ? This is so disappointing as the quality is good for the money and does not install any confidence to reorder another size ... Not impressed with the sizing
on 27 May 2014
Love the colour of this jacket and the most excellent lining.

Brightens up those drag old pants and tops so many of us wear.

It's NOT a winter jacket - unless you pack on the layers beneath - but it is an excellent early summer and autumn jacket - and maybe even for those cool summer nights.

An excellent jacket at a cool price.
on 9 January 2015
The jacket was a little late in arriving, but as the post is not the best in Tenerife was not surprised at the delivery delay. Am very pleased with the jacket and it got its first "airing" this week but did not help my team win!. The jacket is well worth the money and very comfortable to wear
on 7 May 2015
Jacket was better quality than I expected it to be and I am very happy with it. I ordered XL as I've put on a bit of weight over the years but it fits perfectly! Only real noticeable difference between this and a "real" Harrington is that the tartan doesn't go right down the sleeves. You have some sort of white plasticy lining for the sleeves. Not a problem for me at this price.
on 19 December 2014
For a £20 coat it's brilliant. I got a size too big, but it's still really comfortable. Nice jacket for spring and nights out, and with a jumper underneath it's good for quite cold days. The inside pocket is massive, big enough to fit a rolled up newspaper for example. Some of the seams come undone fairly easily, like under the armpits and the inside pocket, but it was £20, and I was expecting much worse. Also, on the first wear, I was covered in red fluff from the lining, but a quick machine wash sorted that out. It's great if you're on a budget and don't fancy spending £120 for a labelled one.
on 7 April 2014
Firstly i'd like to say that this seller is very good. They sent me a replacement jacket immediately after i reported to them that my initial purchase had gone missing in the post. It was recieved with no problems and in quick time. The jacket is good quality. A classic that looks good with almost anything. Cheers.
on 13 June 2014
The jacket is as I remember them back in time. Very comfortable and easy to wear. One small moan, one sleeve not quite finished, the seam in the lining needed finishing, a bit in the middle hadn't been stitched. Soon fixed with needle and thread.
on 14 April 2014
Ordered a large but had to send back as too baggy, am still waiting for a replacement which i sent an additional £3.50 to cover this. That was a week ago.
From a quick check the quality was fine just sizeing a problem.
on 31 March 2014
I have three Harringtons but decide to splash out on some colour; restricted in choice as I'm a tall hunk of a guy!
Ordered the wine/burgundy 4XL which would leave room for layers, tops, sweaters. Arm length is perfect. Body length not so much.
It looks and feels like it will ride up my chest any time I cough and hardly overlaps the waist line. Hands in pockets means almost tickling my sides!
I like the quality, colour and feel, just a little shorter than those I already wear.