Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 16 January 2014
I love Buff's,I have a few,but this was the first wool Buff I'd bought.Nice feel to it,but it seems to have lost it's elasticity quite quickly with wear.Don't know if I'l try another to be honest!.
on 21 March 2013
comfy, soft, a bit to thin for a real winer, but perfect for any condition in the UK.Used it during cold and wet days and my neck stayed warm.
on 24 December 2013
Very warm, soft and luxurious. Looks good on men and women, but possibly this size is more suited to men for very cold weather because there is a gap for cold winds to get in on smaller people. Still cosy on all but the coldest days though, and sits more stylishly than synthetic buffs. I love it.
on 16 October 2013
I love it. SMART wool, warm and functional. Great item to have in your pocket when out walking. more words needed!
on 16 March 2016
This neckware had its first real outing in Sweden at -9c and performed superbly. It's great for biking too and with very little bulk, the uncomfortable sub-zero, bone-chilling drafts are a thing of the past. I have been so impressed I bought two more for my family in Sweden. A bit pricey but worth every penny.
on 6 April 2014
I loved this but sadly so did the moths. Just shows it really is wool! You'll protect yours better than I did mine, obviously. Wears excellently. Natural fibres ensure no sweat. Perfect under cycle helmet - I use mine mostly as a thin, breathable beany.
on 3 February 2015