on 21 November 2013
I bought this prior to a 7 day canoe and hammock holiday.
I wore it around my neck loose for protection against sun, up and over my face at night when fishing to keep the bugs away, over my head as a hat......i could go on. It has loads of uses! And it looks cool. I love this design.
I know cycle to work and use it over my nose, mouth and head and keeps the cold from biting me!
Brilliant!
on 24 November 2017
Comfy and dries quickly.
on 10 January 2013
Very unusual pattern for the Buff. Love the unusual stuff, and definately when talking about the Buff. I have got lots of Buff and still looking for more, but Unusual. Quick despatch. Thank you.
on 5 April 2018
Maybe slightly too big for a woman, but still good
on 16 January 2018
Good quality neck warmer. Arrived on time without a problem.
on 10 December 2014
Quite a small fit
on 21 November 2012
Great graphic and does exactly what it should do. The buff can be worn in many ways which all are useful in one circumstance or another.
on 19 November 2013
The NG licensed designs make the most wonderful buffs and this is no exception. The colourway is relatively unusual in buffs too.
on 16 August 2014
It feels a cheaper and thinner material to the one I bought in Cotswold Outdoors. It is a genuine buff, but had I felt it first, I would not have bought it.