Customer reviews

on 4 January 2014
I ordered three of these for my Wife for christmas.... (Tigger, Pooh & Eeyore), I love using them so much that i've come to need to write a review for them. I'll be buying more.

There is something about a mug that holds a good cup of tea at that perfect temperature that isn't too hot to burn one's mouth but isnt too cold as to be not pleasant. These mugs are able to hold my tea at what seems to be the perfect temperature so that they warm the stomach (and the soul) when you gulp some tea...

There aren't many mugs that do that for me. The last mug I found that did it was a long time ago and cost a fortune, im going to buy additional mugs.

The mugs were dispatched and arrived in time for Christmas in line with the guidelines stated, they were individually bubble wrapped and in a box.
on 1 January 2014
I ordered these because i wanted some Disney mugs and these were really cheap and cute looking. The delivery was great but when i opened them, they were covered in marks and little chips. They are great for the price though and i would recommend them if your wanting a cheap mug:)
on 5 March 2014
Was for my lady who think they were fun they are relaxing to hold and look great overall. Enough said me thinks
on 27 April 2014
Again bigger than what I was expecting nice mug and great for the dish washer came fast as well would recommend
on 30 June 2014