Customer reviews

Disney Infinity Character - Vanellope (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Edition: Vanellope|Change

on 25 June 2017
my daughter's favourite character
on 13 March 2017
Brilliant character my children have had great fun with her.
on 18 August 2015
Very good
on 7 April 2016
Overview - I will be rating the product out of 10, with 1 being lowest, and 10 being the highest score possible.

Price: 10
Quality: 10
Packaging: 10
Seller: 10
Overall: 10

I am currently going through a Disney Infinity phase, and I have been avidly collecting for the past few weeks. Amazon frequently have these figures at a significant discount, brand new in original retail packaging! This makes them CHEAPER than buying from the trade in shops that we can find on the high street such as CEX and Game, etc.

They also come complete with the web code so that you can play with the figure in the iOS / Mobile / PC versions of the game, without having to pay for the figure as an in app purchase, which is good for the players of the PC versions. If nothing else, and you do not use the PC versions, the reverse of the card has an image of the enclosed character so you can keep that, or add it to a display etc. I personally give the code away on a social media site to people looking for web codes, and keep the photo card myself for my own collection.

The figure is extremely well made, and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. I've never had an issue with them becoming damaged, and I store all mine together in a plastic container.

All in all, amazing pricing on Amazon - some of the cheapest around.
on 22 December 2013
Very very very happy that I have managed to get one of these for my daughters xmas present. She will be happy
on 5 December 2014
Instead of giving my daughter pocket money, I buy her gold stars off her from school as she had been too busy messing around to concentrate on working, naturally she has since been coming home with countless gold stars, her work has improved and lately has been getting 'star of the week' badges! Those elusive badges earn her £20... Although I'm now beginning to think pocket money would be cheaper! Anyhoo... She saves her earned pounds and buys herself things she wants, like disney infinity characters. She loves this character, she likes to drive around and run things over, she gives it the big thumbs up, she says she would buy it again if hers broke and would recommend to other children. :)
on 30 November 2013
granddaughter really into infinity characters- loves this one - just cant keep up with her - another hit for grandma!!!
on 12 March 2014
I am an avid Disney infinity collector Amazon often have the figures at the best prices so I advise pre order here when possible. Love Vanellope's glitch powers n car if only was real.
on 24 March 2014
this item was bought as a gift for my grandson,he was over the moon with it.i would recommend this item to anyone for their children/grandson/Daughter.
on 30 November 2014
Superb quality figure.

My girls don't even play the game they just love the figures!!! Great orice too MUCH cheaper than Toys R Us.