Customer reviews

on 11 March 2017
my daughter loves it and great price
on 30 July 2017
If you are a fan of Frozen and disney infinity
on 7 February 2015
Bought as a gift, very happy
on 29 January 2016
What can I say, I cannot stop buying these! I'm addicted to my Disney Infinity characters. The design and build of these figures are absolute second to none. The gaming side of this is awesome and is such a brilliant idea, I wish I had something like this growing up. I can see myself buying the whole collection, I just need to find room now to store them. Top quality items, must by if your a collector like myself.
review image review image review image review image
on 10 January 2015
I have a few Infinity figures and Anna is my favorite, for one simple reason: her spade.

My children call it the spade of death as I chase after them and clout them with it. The sound effect of the spade smacking some one is just straight out of an episode of the Young Ones and makes it even more fun.

The spade is her close up attack, and it works well. Smack, Smack and Smack and then the enemy gets sent flying.

Her grappling hook is not so good, its range is not very far but when you hit someone with it, you can pull them to you. Cue more screams from my kids, they escape the spade to get pulled back again.

At this point you are thinking I am mean to torment my kids in this way, but it has taught a 4 year old to block in the game to stop the spade killing him, and also Anna can't fly so that my kids can fly off and escape.

Anna's special move is useless as it is a ground slam option, that all the other characters have in their close range skill tree. (4 skill trees to spend points on as you level up - health, ranged, close up and special move). She even says in the game that she has no magical powers.

You can spend points to make her walk faster.

The figure is well made, it is a Disney Toy so high quality is expected and I have not been let down on that regard.

Anna can only be used in the toybox mode of play, and my little girls (aged 6 and 8) quite often play with Anna, so Santa did well with this figure at Xmas.
on 17 January 2014
Agreat figure and my daughter says she does cool things, she can only be used in toy box mode at the moment
on 9 February 2014
The figurine is higly detailed, the in game charater is well animated but there is no play pack - come on disney, having Toy box only characters makes no sense!
on 13 December 2013
love all the games, toy boxes , need more worlds, when is fineas and Ferb world coming.?Brilliant all the way
on 16 January 2014
Bought this one for my oldest daughter (7) to play with infinity on the Wii U and toybox on the pc. She absolutely loves it. Great quality and even nice to look at.

Got them within 2 weeks. Nothing else to say tbh, thanks amazon.
on 21 March 2015
Bough for a little girl who like many others are 'in to' frozen. However this was not bought to be used with infinity game, figures are nice enough to be stand alone collectables & capture the look of the characters they depict well.