on 9 October 2013
When it comes to bulk protein Hench Nutrition Hi-Calorie Mass Gainer Protein is exceptional value-for-money, way ahead of the competition. This product is a no-brainer if you're looking for a protein which gets the job done and tastes great then this is your product.

I've been taking Hench for several month now and have a very hectic life style with two kids and a job as a Close Protection Officer;. I'm often faced with the problem of being able to consume enough calories to feed my muscles. Hench has solved this problem for me single handed and I've put on an impressive 4kg of pure muscle in 8 months.
on 30 August 2014
Listen.....This stuff is amazing from how it's packaged, the aesthetics of how the tub looks, to the bold claims and promises on which it delivers on every single one. Only gripe is that if u are lactose intolerant this can trigger your allergies.........but then Again I take this with lactose free milk and cream and am still getting 1070kcal from every shake. The trick to a smooth shake is to put milk at the bottom, then two big ass scoops of powder, then rest milk, that's how u get rid of lumps. Vanilla flavour is abit sweeter than Bannana but it's still ok :)
on 2 January 2015
I have a put on good quality weight over a few months using this product. Highly recommended as I am a hard gainer. I started off at 14 stone and I am now over sixteen stone. The gains are lean with little or no fat added. I personally prefer the banana flavour but they are all nice. Mixes well with a proper shaker.
on 16 February 2015
This stuff really is the best value for money mass gainer on Amazon.

Does what it says on the tub, with noticeable results within a week or so if you're having two shakes per day, and with none of the bloated feeling you get from some (ridiculously expensive) well known brands.

Tastes just like a banana shake and lumps disappear without too much effort.

The free next day delivery is also great, and means a replenishment is only a click away should you be running low. Very, very convenient.

Top marks. I'll be reordering soon.
on 20 March 2016
So far so good, I've purchased this product for the first time and it won't be my last. It's been 2 weeks since I've been taking it and I feel as it has given me a boost on my training sessions just waiting to see how much difference it makes within 4 weeks although friends have been saying they can see a difference of weight on me already as I'm really slim. I take this product twice a day and I've followed the recommendation of adding 4 scoops to 700ml of milk and it is way too thick so instead I use to 2 scoops to make it lighter and drinkable and it does taste better that way. I guess it's good for people who want to put on weight and muscle which I'm hoping for.
on 20 April 2016
Excellent product this is the 2nd one I have bought, other was in strawberry flavour. I am 6ft3 and have a slim build, and within 2 months I had gained a stone in weight. I found the banana flavour can become sickly sometimes so I prefer the strawberry one. Even used this to make protein flapjacks... Very nice. Can be difficult to mix with milk uses a shaker. Would advised uses a blender if you are using milk.
on 7 July 2016
Delivery and customer service was absolutely brilliant.
Product is good - tastes decent and the giant tub makes it easy to scoop out the protein powder. The only reason I gave 4 stars is that (following the recommended serving suggestions) the shakes are very thick and I prefer them to be a little runnier - just a personal preference!
Will be ordering again, however.
on 10 April 2015
Good shake, mixes well and tastes good. I do a very physical job and it definitely helps me keep my weight up where I otherwise struggle. I drink it as 2 scoops to 400 ml, 3 times a day as I find this gives the smoothest consistency.
on 6 September 2015
Great product true to what it says on the tub, advice on mixing don't rely on your shakers use a jug and whisk put milk in jug first add scoops of powder and mix with whisk for a smooth shake no lumps.
on 14 January 2016
Having had problems putting on weight due to my ridiculously fast metabolism and lifestyle, I turned to this with it being a high calorie mass shake, in the hopes it would give me the gains I need! After a month of taking this shake I couldn't be happier, not only do they taste great I've got gains like never before! I would definatly recommend it, I do prefer the strawberry flavour but banana is still enjoyable!