on 3 January 2015
First of all, customer service was excellent. I received a 4kg tub despite buying a 2.25kg one because they were out of stock and it came with a friendly handwritten note to say so. I even received a free water bottle which surprised me, so luck was on my side for once!

The product itself is good, but nothing amazing. As always with weight gainers the servings are too big for standard size shakers and you're forced to have multiple servings a day. Having them before meal times is difficult as they'll make you feel bloated and you lose your appetite, so it's best to have them as far away from meal times as possible.

The banana flavour is fine, but a little bit artificial for my liking. It tastes more like those foam banana sweets than real banana, so it can be a bit sickly sometimes, but still bearable. The powder mixes in okay but you do still get a few lumps if you're not using enough liquid, but from my experience with other weight gainers the mixing is pretty good in comparison. With the product you're getting a lot of calories without having to consume lots of solid food, so whilst it's not the best tasting product, it does the job.

The price is also pretty good considering you'll go through the tubs quickly, so it's nice to know I won't be spending a fortune through regularly buying it.
on 14 May 2015
this stuff smells like dough in powder form, and does not mix well, it has a snotty gloopy like consistency and turns florescent yellow when mixed with milk. as i tried to get the lumps out i had an unnerving feeling about this product and decided not to bother. it took forever to get the mixture out of my jug, also unnerving. it looks like something star treks quark would serve up.
on 27 November 2014
Seal was open when it arrived and could only get a 25% refund on the total cost.. Tried it regardless before I've sent it back and this stuff is like max level gross..
Grossness level cap I mean how can you even call this stuff banana it tastes nothing like it at all.. Just stick to serious mass products and you'll never go wrong
on 7 November 2015
Bit heavy on the stomach but does what it says.
on 3 September 2015
Good product quite thick so add more liquid
on 13 July 2015
Fantastic product and communication from the seller
on 21 November 2014
very grainy doesn't mix well even with a blender
on 26 February 2017
Doesn't taste nice and to thick to drink threw shaker
on 19 January 2015
I enjoyed this product it was received in a timely manner quicker than I expected :) it tastes better than I expected and i am already seeing the benefits by gaining muscle !!!!
on 17 December 2013
Great product...I drink these every morning and with this flavour I proper feel like Bananaman...Will defo be buyin when nice 1 !!!
2 people found this helpful