Customer reviews

on 7 July 2015
Very pleased with the quality and price paid
on 28 October 2013
After weeks of searching I have my winter boots. Was beginning to think they didn't exist! They are really comfy, flat and fit perfectly around my legs. I've found a lot of boots were too wide at the top resembling wellies!
on 23 November 2013
Not for someone with bigger calfs even with the adjustable back.
Very disappointing and not a wider fit at all.
on 18 January 2015
My feet fitted the boots perfectly well, but although there appeared to be plenty of room at the top of the boot where the buckles were, it was just that bit too tight at the start of my calf so I couldn't get the zip past that. If the expandable part had continued farther down the leg then they would have been perfect for me.
on 8 February 2015
Nice quality leather, however, they were very wide at the top, just below my knees - maybe they'd fit a taller person (I'm 5' 2") better, so the tops sit on widest part of calf muscle. Sadly, returned them because of fit.
on 18 November 2013
Bought these boots for my new commute to work, which involves a fair amount of walking. They are very comfy and warm with just enough heel to look stylish. The leather is lovely and soft, would highly recommend these boots.
on 21 December 2014
I have trouble finding a pair of boots that don't hang loose around the top so thought I'd give these a go. The buckles allow you to adjust - I have a 34 cm calf and these fit me fine. They are a little roomy around the ankle, but it's not that noticeable hence the 4 stars. The insoles are padded which makes them very comfy. They are quite a tall knee high boot, longer than any other boots I own. I'm 5' 5" and take a regular in leg length, if I was a few inches smaller/had shorter legs I think they would have gone back!
on 3 December 2016
I have been lucky to buy these in the sale and they are gorgeous boots. Great quality soft leather and a lovely dark chocolate brown colour. Quite a few reviews say these are very large around he calf so I have measured my boots to hopefully give a good idea of how they fit. My boots are a size 7 and the boots unzipped measure 18 inches across the top, my calves measure 17 inches and as the boots have 2 straps you can adjust the calf fitting very well. The extra leather in the boot to make them a wider leg fit is a whole leather gusset up the back of the boot, this folds inwards with the strap adjustments. The heel insole is slightly padded for comfort and also the ball of the foot area is padded. The first time I wore these boots I had them on from 8 in the morning until 9 at night which really surprised me for a new pair of boots - great. The boot leg part is lined with a cotton fabric lining so your legs do not get hot.
on 12 January 2015
Sadly these lovely boots had to be returned as they were to small in the foot and too big around the top dispite the buckes to ajust it... very disappointed as the quality is spot on for the price
on 11 January 2015
I spent so long looking for a pair of boots that fit me. I''m 5'1" and have size 2 feet (can fit into some size 3 shoes), so it is hard to find something that fit me. I need something that is size 2 or a small size 3, not too long and suitable for slim calves. Although I would have preferred these boots to be slightly shorter (they are touching the lower part of my knees a bit) and I have to do up the buckles quite a bit, I think they pretty much fit my tall order! The leather is soft and the shape look good. I'm very happy with this purchase.

See one answered question