on 2 August 2015
I got this for my iPad.

It is a tough little case, very sturdy and well made protective case. Which also doubles as a fold-out stand which you can support and secure your tablet on and at different viewing angles. The zip system allows you to open the case fully. It is semi-rigid, with molded EVA foam to give great protection. On the inside is a soft lining, which will protect it from any scratches.

Overall, a very well made case that will protect your tablet, and give you the functionality as a stand for your tablet. Fantastic value for money.
on 10 August 2015
What a great cover! We use it for our iPad - although it can be used for a Kindle too. It is able to hold the iPad up, in case my arms get tired from holding the device for too long. It has a reversible zip - so the cover never has to be removed, which means it's always protected. It's made with really strong material; so I'm not afraid to let my 6 month old daughter play with it! It's also light weight, and looks great!
on 7 August 2015
I got this case for my iPad Mini. The case itself looks very simple and gives a lot of protection to the device. The only downside of the case is that it is quite bulky, however with the protection it gives, this is a compromise I am willing to make. This actually slipped out of my hand while at the top of the stairs at home, ended up at the bottom, and surprisingly my iPad was still in perfect condition!
VINE VOICEon 5 February 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a good, reasonably priced cover for my Kindle but after my son cracked the screen on his whilst travelling, was pleased to be given this to test.

It is certainly strong and rigid. I was able to put the Kindle in its normal cover inside with room to spare.

For backpackers etc. it would be great. For most people it's too expensive.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I like this case because of it's protection when carrying it around in my handbag, as it always feels safer in this because it is encased in a harder cover than usual.

It looks smart, kind of professional and business like. In addition the do like the dual reversible zippers, which allow the panel to open upon itself and lock into it's original shape and the fold-out kickstand offers support with multiple viewing angles.

Good for what I need it for, but it does make the whole thing rather bulkier, which can be looked at as a con, but I am not bothered about that exactly. All I worry about is the protection side of things and I know how much I throw my bag around forgetting my valuable Kindle Fire is in it and I'd rather protect expensive gadgets than break them!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This case feels like quality. It is quite a firm, sturdy canvas model and is sure to keep your Kindle Fire or similarly sized Android Tablet safe and sound within. It has four small straps inside (in the corners) to keep your device from moving around and then this part on the opposite inside cover which when lifted up and "stiffed" by a cardboard flap makes an excellent stand (see pictures of product). This is great for standing up your Kindle Fire or Tablet and reading or viewing movies.

I am impressed with the quality of the build and the design. And it is a sleek black design with the CaseLogic logo on. Recommended for anyone with devices of this size.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I travel a lot and use an Ipad Air. I wanted a solid case to protect it.

This certainly ticks the box of being a solid case but the straps inside do not look good enough to use it with the case open. It feels too flimsy and a bit of an after thought. I will continue to use it when travelling but when at a location, take it out and use the Apple case. I keep the Apple case on when it is in the Case Logic.

Overall, its a good case to use when travelling but I'd look for another option if you want it as your only case.
on 24 May 2016
A very solid case that's a bit bulky considering its size, but it does give maximum protection to my iPad. The material itself is high quality. The case is really well made, clean, and the zip looks sturdy. As I mentioned, the case is bulkier compared to other cases in the market but if you’re looking for something that can protect your iPad or your Kindle Fire, then this case is for you. Sturdy, robust and can withstand many knocks and falls
I bought this product at a discounted price in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.
VINE VOICEon 3 February 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is perfect for my Kindle device. The whole case if very robust and rigid and I feel safe with this in my bag being flung around. The Kindle fits in snugly with protective elastic to hold it in place. When unzipped the case unfolds into a study stand which works fine (or at least would if you are watching movies) but for reading I like to detach the kindle (which is very easy) and hol dit separately.

This will keep your device safe.
on 29 July 2015
As my children use my tablet frequently, I needed to make sure it had the protection it needed, so I was in a rush to find the perfect case for my tablet, then I found this case and it's perfect!

If you want the perfect case for your Kindle or Kindle Fire, this is it!

The case looks smart, kind of professional and business like.

The colour black stops the case from getting dirty, which is a great thing.