• Customer reviews

on 16 December 2014
I got what I paid for, it's okay.

The 'annoying':

The key absolute stand-out reason I'm giving this only 3 is because the sound quality is very tinny with almost no bass, compared to my other earbud headphones which cost maybe £10-£15.

The shape of the microphone and button (you can see on the product picture) is like a diamond. This shape catches on the collar / zip of my coat when I'm walking from the station to work, and repeatedly pulls the right earbud out of my ear. A smoother shape might not cause this issue.

The 'okay':

There is no volume control on the unit, but there is a microphone and control button. The button controls the music on iPhone with the usual click/double-click/triple-click etc plus hold for Siri. Siri control works okay as long as you don't keep your thumb over the microphone hole when holding the button down! I'm assuming it's okay to answer calls but haven't tried it with the phone yet.

The flat cable doesn't tangle, which is nice. One side effect is it doesn't "pool" in a heap if for example you're sitting at your office desk with the phone next to you - it kind of lays itself out across the desk. Thats fine for me but might annoy some people.
on 23 February 2015
I was using these earphones one night and the left rubber bud came off when I took them out and got stuck in my ear. I had to wait hours in pain so my mum would wake up to get it out with tweezers. The earphones went straight in the bin after that ordeal. I would never buy earphones like this again. Ones that don't have parts that can come off in your ear are the only way to go.
on 19 August 2016
These headphones are fine. For under a fiver nobody is expecting much, but at least they look cool. Sound quality is about that of stock headphones that come with smarthphones nowadays, except the earphones are very uncomfortable in your ears.
on 11 April 2015
I have a set of Bluetooth headphones 🎧 but I like to wear this set sometimes and I have to say that I wasn't expecting much as they were so cheap! But much to my surprise they turned out to be a great set of earphones ! Very comfortable to wear and a good sound from them ! Well worth what I paid for them ! Happy days 😊
on 14 November 2014
I ordered these 3 weeks ago, they arrived quickly and for the price they seemed ok.

The earpiece doesn't fit snugly into your ear, changing the rubber attachment doesn't help, they always seem to fall out. I am always, ALWAYS, VERY CAREFUL with my earphones, as I've had too many break. These are already on their way out.

3 weeks of OCCASIONAL use, only when I need to talk to clients while out or I'm on skype with my girlfriend, and they're broken. The audio keeps cutting out with various fuzzy feedback, the microphone no longer works, nor does the button for it. The whole reason I am back here now is to order new ones, and I realised I had not left a comment.

DO NOT BUY THESE! I wasn't even shocked to see the price had dropped. £2? That's a joke, they're not worth 2p. DO NOT BUY!
on 9 July 2014
Great little earphones for the price. They hurt my ears after a while even with the small buds but this is a problem for me with most.
on 9 September 2015
For general use, these earphones are simply perfect.

For the price you pay, you get very reasonable quality sound; if you're in a hurry, using your earphones somewhere they might get snagged our otherwise damaged, or simply arent bothered about hearing some of the more subtle sounds or bass, these headphones are a great throwaway item.

I myself usually buy two or three pair every couple of years to burn through; these fairly durable earphones are a great and cheap way to extend the life of more expensive pairs you might save for special occasions.
on 27 August 2014
I dont normally write a review, but for the price these earphones are unbelievably good.

Main things to know about these earphones:
1. They are the first set of earphones ive had to turn down due to how loud they can be.
2. Over the years I must have tried half of every brand of earphones on offer, and the sound quality is just as good as any leading brand such as skullcandy, Seinhieser, Sony or Maxell.
3. The only reason they didnt get a 5 star is that if you turn the jack while its plugged into your phone/ipod the sound sort of wavers a little.
No cutting out or crackling, and this doesn't happen and isn't an issue while your device is in your pocket.

Very happy, i have ordered another pair.
on 30 January 2016
Brilliant earphones, at an amazing price - good clear sound, tangle-free cord and delivered very quickly.
Durable, not flimsy like some, and better all round than others I've paid 10x the price for.
Buy Now, you won't be disappointed :)
on 4 September 2017
lasted a long while and considering the price its great value for money