on 26 May 2018
This item took over 4 weeks to arrive. I bought it for my old iPad 1 for my granddaughter to use. Material is ok for the price but it needs to work properly! Fits fine BUT there's no gripper tape to hold it in place so I had to remove the Velcro from my old cover and stick it on. Also the stand is not effective and as soon as you start to use it, it slips down. My granddaughter will lose patience VERY quickly so I will have to 'doctor' the stand and stick something on it to make it work more efficiently. I'd rather have paid a bit more for a better quality product, you get what you pay for!
on 27 April 2017
This is a solid case and works well. I chose the light blue and is true to the illustration. It loses one star as it doesn't quite fit as neatly as my previous case which I had till it wore out. So the iPad slips a little and therefore the screen does not light up on opening the cover. Apart from this the case is good quality.
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2014
It DOES fit the I pad ( in a slightly baggy, flimsy sort of way ). It DOES work as a stand ( although when one wraps it back around as a cover it stays bent slightly and does not look neat ). It does not look a lot like leather. To me, it looks like the packaging in which you might have received your i pad. I bought a rather lovelier version for my i pad mini, which looks more expensive than this one. Problem is, there is not a great deal of choice out there for the original version, so I opted for this one. If you want yours to look like a school folder go for it. I keep scowling at mine. I feel a bit sorry for the I pad. Looks like it is wearing a cheap dress. Will persist with it for a while I suppose. It arrived on the very last day of estimated delivery, so not particularly quickly.
on 2 March 2014
In principle the cover would be ok, if you don't care about the texture of disputable taste, the cheap material with which it is made and the rough way in which its parts are assembled (borders are not clearly cut, and its parts are badly sewed together). The real problem is that in the stand-up position (the one shown in the illustration) the iPad slowly slips down, so that the framework doesn't fit it. This means that you won't be able to properly display the lower part of the screen, and that the holes on the sides of the cover won't fit the holes on the ipad. This also mean that you'll need to reposition the ipad inside the framework all over again, as you need to see something in the lower part of the screen, to attach a cable, etc. I find this really annoying, and regret not having paid a little more for a better cover.
on 11 April 2015
II was expecting something a bit better for 6,50. The quality of the materials is not great and it feels a bit cheap. It does not look very durable. When closing the folder, the magnetic spots do not fit exactly in its place, it is as if the folder was a bit small for the size of the iPad. Only one "standing" position, my previous folder was cheaper and had 2 positions. Anyway, it will protect your iPad in bags and can be use to make it stand.
on 17 June 2015
It was pretty cheap and I guess you get what you pay for.
Cosmetically it looks nice: the plastic it is made out of is a nice pattern/colour but it is not the best fit for the iPad. It is a bit loose.
The little flap that folds under (to the left side of the device) doesn't stay in place (there is nothing to keep it there) and when you stand it up the ipad slips down in the case and almost out of it, this means the button goes inside the case which can be inconvenient. It doesn't always stay in place when stood up either and can topple over due to weight of the iPad.
on 5 August 2014
Really pleased with this case/cover. It folds back to prop up the screen for easy viewing and is good quality. Ipad1 fits in snugly with spaces left for on/off button and charger,etc. Comes with matching stylus pen (to prevent finger marks on the screen), also has a plastic screen protector included. Ordered thurs 31, arrived Monday 4th, excellent product and service, thank you.
One person found this helpful
on 8 January 2016
I bought the oldest ipad available for my daughter (mainly due to the cost), and could only find a case for it online. This case is sturdy, and looks great. It arrived only a few days after Christmas, but as it wasn't a Christmas present it didn't matter and was well within the delivery time stated. Great price too, very pleased x
on 3 April 2016
I have been using this iPad cover for 18 months and it has never let me down. It keeps the iPad firmly in place with a Velcro flap and enables access to all the buttons and portals at all the appropriate entry points. It stands up securely without wobbling unlike the Apple iPad cover and all this for a fraction of the cost. It flaps over and folds into a neat book which tucks easily into a brief case. I have been more than pleased with it.
on 1 July 2015
The description said this was for 1st generation iPad but i knows it, as this has a camera hole but the 1st generation iPad doesn't have an camera on it. This case its self is good enough for its use but this does mean the iPad doesn't actually sit in the case very well.