on 5 December 2016
Well made and sturdy. The handle gives one a good grip and the steel blade cuts through dough very well. The measurements are given in cm on one side and inches on the other. I am satisfied with this product.
on 18 September 2016
Very easy to clean and a good edge to it. Sturdy but not too heavy, the scotch has a firm feel to it. I'm not convinced with the ruler along the edge, but having said that I wanted a Scotch Scraper for dividing dough for my breads, croissants and baguettes. At the end of the day, would I buy it again? Absolutely!
on 8 April 2017
Arrived in good time and does the job but has a debt which slightly defies the 'straight edge' aspect
on 6 March 2017
Perfect size for home baking. handle very tactile. Very happy .
on 13 March 2017
Love all VonShef products - works as stated - handle soft and easy to use, steel picks up and cuts dough cleanly
on 10 December 2016
seems like it's pretty good quality. i've only used it once so far but did the job just fine, and it was easy to clean. i didn't need the measurements (which come in cm and inches), but i'm sure they would be useful if necessary. from the feel of it, i think it will last quite some time! comfortable weight and fit in my hands, which are pretty tiny.
on 24 October 2017
just what I wanted for my baking good value arrived fast and a very Professional looking dough scraper
on 25 October 2016
I use it when I am using the kitchen surface whilst kneading the dough for bread making. It is the first time I purchased one after watching on TV and it has saved all those endless scraping cleaning the surface. I use the bendable plastic scraper to remove dough off the bowl. I do not understand how I did without it for so long. The price in comparison is a steal.
on 13 September 2017
Good but a little large and top heavy, haven't used it much, probably once or twice
So another gadget left in the drawer.
on 31 March 2017
Simple and easy to use - very sturdy for the price