TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 October 2015
I bought these as a prize for a fundraising event so now I will order some for myself. Bamboo is one of the most hygienic materials for cooking with and at this price you can't go wrong. These are just as they look in the picture except each item is more or less the same length of approximately 28cm/11inches. Nice for the average size family pan/pot/skillet. Delivery as estimated.
2nd ORDER: the utensils, this time, have turned out to be slightly different (see my picture) but I still like them. The finish was rough but have smoothed down with use - I originally gave them a light scrub with a stainless steel pot scrubber. At the price I paid I'm not complaining loudly. I attach a photograph to show how different the items are from the advertising picture. I do like the little spoon - very useful in my skillet for browning and searing. The big flat spatula is fantastic in my cast iron casserole dish. Fast delivery again.
3rd ORDER: January '17. Delighted again! Quality better than my second order and again they are all slightly different in shape to mine - More like the advertising picture this time. These are for a gift for a friend who I'm sure she will be equally as pleased with hers as I am. For the price these are BRILLIANT!!
July '17 - Here I am buying more of these bamboo stirrers! One for my daughter for her new home as she has to start from scratch and one for my 'present box'. They are a little rough round the edges but they will smooth down with use like my own ones have. Both packs are identical this time - just like the advertisement. A lot for a little money.
review image
on 15 September 2016
Very poor quality. Very rough finish. Not worth the box it came in. There was litrally a clump of dirt that had been varnised over and took a bit of force to take off. The gaps in the fork prongs havnt been cut well it looks like they didnt bother to cut all the way through and neither did they remove all of the badly cut chipped wood.

How any seller can even conciously try and sell this to someone is utterly crimminal.

I cant even send the product back as i didnt open it until i arrvied aboard.
on 31 January 2015
I wrote an honest review but Amazon won't let me post it.

These are covered in splinters as they are badly made. Paint had transferred from the package to the spoons. This won't come off. The spatula cannot be used as it has been made incorrectly.

Not worth the expense of sending back but this product is really poorly made. Nothing like the picture
on 13 December 2016
I don't think these are for cooking. small, flimsy and full of splinters
on 20 February 2017
My daughter was very pleased with the spoons.
on 29 October 2016
Cheap and very useful. Decent quality
on 14 December 2016
I got splinters off these all the time!
on 27 April 2017
It came with paint and i had to sand them off in order to use them.
on 23 November 2016
Very nice
on 13 March 2017
Superb!!! Does exactly as it says on the tin

See one answered question