Customer reviews

Tales Of Us
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.39

on 20 August 2017
I love this album! I came across the track 'Annabel' when I watched the French series, 'The Bureau' (available through Prime video) - Annabel is used as the ending theme song. Each track on the album is beautiful, particularly 'Annabel'. My other favourites are 'Drew', 'Stranger' and 'Clay'. Beautiful and haunting.
on 11 September 2013
I am in love with this album and can't stop listening to it. So beautiful. My mind escapes when I listen to it. I love how Goldfrapp weave electronic & orchestral music together, whether it's the Felt Mountain approach or Head First. Alison's voice never fails to draw me in; particularly wonderful & sometimes haunting on this album. If you love all of their albums to date, you will love this too. Cannot wait to hear them perform this album live in November.
on 13 September 2013
I fell in love with Goldfrapp's music about nine years ago and I love each and every album the band have produced. Tales of Us is very much a contender for the very best. I have listened endlessly to the album over the past week and I find the beauty of the music and lyrics absolutely stunning. All of the tracks offer something special and Alison and Will have obviously crafted this album with great care, love and attention. Never stop making great music Goldfrapp, my life just wouldn't be the same without your wonderful, inspiring music.
on 10 April 2017
They've done it again - another beautiful album from one of my favourite music duos. Very chilled out, perhaps could be accused of being samey, but I love it.
on 6 August 2017
beautiful, romantic melodic vocal music.
on 21 September 2017
DOES NOT CONTAIN THE CD - it is a download code.
Music is slow whisper voice stuff, meh.
on 31 July 2017
Another magnificent album from an exceptional, diverse and talented artist
on 1 October 2017
I liked it
on 31 May 2017
Great album to listen to in the evenings.
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant; back to what they do best !