on 3 July 2017
Excellent quality and value for money
on 16 December 2013
this dvd is the worst dvd I've watched for a long time if you want a Christmas dvd forget it this has nothing to do with Christmas and definitely not for children with a teacher chain smoking another for ever drinking. and theft and a poor plot it must have been made on a shoestring this was dvd was awful
on 16 August 2017
good product
on 19 September 2015
I thought this would be amazing but I was a bit disappointed with the film
on 16 December 2013
I agree with previous reviews. Based on the cast of actors, I expected great things. It was very very strange and the acting was awful. I gave this film 25 minutes before I reclaimed my life!
on 2 December 2013
I bought this film as it starred some excellent British actors but I was a bit disappointed with it. I thought it would be more entertaining.
on 14 December 2013
We thought this was going to be an up lifting film but by the the end just wanted to slash our wrist.Will be putting this film in the bin as I would hate for anyone else to sit through this load of rubbish!!!!!!!
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2014
I don't do reviews - let me say that to start with
So considering that fact - I still made time to review this movie
DO NOT BUY IT - before Decemebr 2013, this DVD had many 5 star reviews, which I now believe to have come from those involved with the promotion of said guff.
However, I noticed that following the Christmas period and all the poor fools, myself included, who had purchased this film based on the high star rating, the 1 star reviews gathered apace.
The reason is because this movie is just simply AWFUL

How a DVD can have pictures of Santa in his sleigh flying past overhead a Christmas tree, without any of these images from the film - in fact the film doesn't even make any attempt to be festive - it's just AWFUL - have I said that already? AWFUL!!! Anyway I feel I've at least done my part in warning others in similar circumstances, wanting a family X-mas flick to enjoy the season and then wind-up suffering this tripe.
11 Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2013
We watched this last night and it was undoubtedly one of the WORST films we've ever seen. Some of the UK's best actors were in it, what a waste. It was dreadful, a real Christmas turkey.
on 3 December 2013
The first five minutes - filmed in a festive looking London - set the scene nicely and so we thought we were in for a real festive treat of a movie. Unfortunately we were wrong. This really is a truly dreadful film which lacks any Xmas feel to it whatsoever. In fact I'd go so far as to say it is all rather weird to be honest. Give it a go if you like but you have been warned - utter rubbish !
22 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse