on 8 August 2017
Great product until the wireless function stopped working, and as I've owned the product for 2 months, there would appear to be no way for me to return it to Amazon.
on 20 January 2015
As a user of Wacom tablets for over 7 years, I have to say this just blows my mind! I suppose I am a bit behind when it comes to tech as I have only in the last few years got used to touch screen on my Lumina Windows phone and Kindle. So you can imagine my surprise when I found out that this tablet allows control both with the pen and by touch!

I have read a number of reviews before I purchased and was in conflict over which size to buy, medium or large. Based on the price it was a no brainer and the large was going to be a worthy investment. Now that I know that it is a touch screen as well as a graphics tablet then all I can say is ditch your mouse and buy this even if only for the touch screen capacity. There has been some comments about the sheer size of the tablet and I have to agree it is big, no, it is gargantuan! It is more than double the size of my old Intuos 3 tablet which had a mouse but believe me once you start using it you will see that it is well worth it.

Everything is customisable as you would expect from Wacom even the control of the touch sensor! The buttons at the edge are easy to customise and for me the best thing here is the button. When you press this you are given a choice of 4 options and something that I use a lot of is the zoom function. So you press the button to choose the zoom function and then using the slightly bevelled depression you can zoom in and out with ease and I have used this again within Serif (so it will work with Photoshop) and online as well as text documents such as Word! I am even using the scroll function while I am writing this review, which again works online, and within graphics and text software.

I have had the tablet for less than 40 minutes and it is connected (USB) and I have used it for a quick mess about with some graphics using the pen as well as some editing in Word and of course online with both the pen and touch and there is really no difference in result. I am stunned with this and am more than pleased with it and wish I had done it a lot sooner!

I have to say again that this is a superb piece of kit for anyone serious about ease of use when it comes to using it for both graphics and literally anything else (I have not yet tried it with a game or anything) and now that I have it, there is no going back to a clunky old mouse!

If there is one thing that does not feel right and this is probably because it is new, is that the contact between the pen nib and the tablet surface feels very coarse, but as I say this could be the newness and over time the surface will smooth out.

Something else that I really do like is the stand for the pen. Yes, they all come with a stand but this one has space for the nibs! An array of different nibs all set out in what looks like order and to really top it all off there is a nib remover tool as well! Wacom have definitely gone that extra mile with this tablet.
on 8 December 2017
Been using tablets for years, this tablet is great for beginner / intermediate designs or digital artists. For a long time, this replaced my mouse at work. The levels of pressure sensitivity are great and with different nibs inside the pen holder gives you an array of great textures. The buttons give you freedom to set presets and shortcuts and makes working in software's like Photoshop a real joy. Medium is the perfect size for transporting and not filling a desk. Any bigger it would be difficult to travel sport and any smaller, you would constantly have to zoom in and out for detailed work.
on 1 January 2018
A fantastic piece of creative hardware. The digital pen it comes with I'm particularly impressed with: pressing down harder or softer results in the corresponding hardness digitally on screen - just as a traditional tool would do - allowing for great accuracy.
As this was the first digital tablet I've tried, I expected some degree of confusion regarding setup and acclimatising to the controls - but this initial stage is quick and simple and I'm already well into a new artwork courtesy of the tablet and my old Photoshop program. Overall, would highly recommend.
on 7 January 2018
The Good
Great piece of kit, very sensitive natural feel, wireless works perfectly and the tablet looks great. Fantastic product for the money. Shortcut buttons are very handy, nice size for a small desk. Lovely pen feel and accessory kit (pen holder and nibs)

The Bad
Occasional bugs with Photoshop, although mine are now all resolved. Touch ring is largely useless as it is laggy and lacks sensitivity (not a deal breaker for me though as I use it in conjunction with a keyboard so rarely use this feature).
on 18 January 2014
When I ordered this item I was under the impression that there was photo editing software with this, but there is not any software with this product, I was very disappointed. Because we are in Europe we do not get the software bundle only if you are in America, they get the bundle which I find very unfair, I think that Amazon should put this on their site as so people do not get confused.
Or if I'm wrong Amazon where is my bundle software? I have the key for the software but can't get it from Wacom.
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 November 2014
I have used Wacom products for years and I chose this because the drivers work with my new Mac Yosemite operating system. Or I thought that they would. When it was delivered I was pleased by its appearance, But when I attempted to use it, nothing worked. Frustrated, I tried to charge it overnight. I connected it for 7 hours via the USB link and still nothing worked. I am absolutely appalled. I depend on the interface with my Mac. My work and life revolves round my computer and this is rubbish. I am now using my old Wacom graphics tablet, but I have just bought a SainSonic S-610P Pro Graphics Tablet.
on 6 March 2017
First tablet didn't arrive when scheduled (and still hasn't) so, after a little persuasion with Customer Services, Amazon sent out a replacement which was successfully delivered 24 hours later. So far, I'm very happy with the new IntuosPro tablet - its a vast improvement on my older Wacom! The touch sensitivity is significantly improved, as is the pen function. These new Intuos models even come with the wireless kit - the last one was an optional extra - which is an added bonus. I ordered the 'small' size which has always been fine for my work, and this new Intuos has finger touch sensitivity, so you can use it like a trackpad. Five stars for the tablet, but four stars due to the delivery issue. Absolutely essential piece of kit for artists, designers and photo retouchers. Buy it! Buy it, NOW!
on 10 November 2017
This tablet is just great. i am a graphic designer and sometimes an illustrator as well. This tablet works just as a dream, it might be because I had a horrible tablet before this one, but when usibg it I almost feel like I am drawing on paper. Really smooth surface, the pen is suoer comfortable to use and results are great. Before entering the world of graphic tablets, some practice is obviously needed. Love this tablet soooo much!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 February 2018
Great Service and delivery. I like the unit but I am experiencing problems with the Driver in Windows 7 so I have not been able to use it much. When it works it is good. Hopefully the problem can be resolved. Wacom Tech Support are excellent but it seems the problem is with my computer.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse