on 15 September 2014
Beautiful finish and sits very stylish on the side, performs like a dream and has far surpassed my expectations. All round great graphics tab for the price!! If you're having second thoughts you won't regret getting this one in the long run.
on 16 January 2014
I've been looking to buy a graphics tablet for quite some time but didn't want to spend huge amounts of money so i when i decided on buying this one.
The delivery was super fast, in 3 days i had it with me and it came in excellent conditions.

On with the product itself, it comes in a really nice, very professional looking box. Inside there's the tablet in a black bag. One thing i noticed was how light it was, making it really easy to carry around with you.

Below the tablet is the pen, along with the USB cable and the installation disk.

Although the box says to plug-in the tablet first and then insert the CD, do the other way around. Install the drivers first and only when it says to plug-in the tablet do you do that.

The installation went fast and smooth and soon enough i was using the tablet on my PC.

The tablet has 4 buttons and the pen has 2 that you can configure to whatever you need.

This is all'n'all a great item for begginers such as myself and while it doesn't have the touch controls it's still a great product.

Definetly recommended!
on 12 September 2015
This product was bought for my 14.year old grand daughter who has just chosen art and design as one of her options for GCSE.
She is very talented and will be sitting this a year early. She is delighted with this product and said I couldn't have chosen anything better.
Nan's feeling very smug !!!
on 24 June 2014
I must admit I didn't think that for the price I'd be getting quite the quality tool this turned out to be. I bought this as a short term replacement for my Wacom Bamboo as it decided after years of use to fade to black, I'd expected to get a half-decent tablet and pen that could tide me over in the short term whilst I found a better item. What I got was a well constructed, good looking and most useful graphics tab. I'd recommend this to anyone thinking of buying a graphics tablet and is on a budget or doesn't want to wait for Wacom to bring out the model that will surely replace this one in the near future.

What I use it on/for: Mac OSX, Photoshop, iDraw, Illustrator.
on 1 June 2014
This product is the first graphics tablet I’ve purchased and, considering the price, I am very pleased with the quality and functionality of both the pen and the tablet itself.

Aesthetically, it is sleek in my opinion but also more importantly it is quick to set up, customise and ultimately use. I personally bought it in order to have more refined control over photo processing and it has surpassed my expectations in this regard but because of its pressure sensitivity I can see myself actually using it to draw digitally as well. I struggled to find the extra nibs provided but they are indeed in a little compartment at the back of the tablet.

Overall then I would say this tablet is a bargain for anyone interested in digital photography processing and/or drawing (because of its pressure sensitivity and accuracy).
on 4 September 2014
Great improvement over the bamboo. Sensitive nib that produces superb results when used in Photoshop. Can easily be used in a professional environment.

Great product at an outstanding price point.
on 23 April 2015
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday to keep her off of using my Wacom Bamboo tablet! We thought it was good value for money and a fantastic product. Within 3 months of using the tablet, the wire started to wear by the mini-usb connector. This appears to be a common problem if you look online. Within 5 months the wire broke off completely. After hearing it would cost half the price of a new product to send it to Wacom and get it repaired, I decided against this and spent just over £10 finding a replacement cable. My daughter was overjoyed that it was working again, but this was short lived when it started to have problems with the USB port not being able to connect to the hardware. We have now had the tablet for 8 months and are very disappointed with it. Instead of being good value, it has been a waste of money. We are very disappointed with Wacom which always had a good reputation. We are not likely to be ordering a new graphics tablet from Wacom again.
on 25 February 2015
I am using graphic tablet for the first time. So for first timers, i would suggest it takes a while to get hang of it. But once you get hang of it, it makes life so much easy. It is very easy to use and doesn't take much time to figure out it's shortcuts and usability. Amazing tool. But the the pen nib consumes very fast, it seems. My first nib is about to finish. I have made 3 portraits only.
on 20 June 2015
No idea what I bought as I'm old (52) but my son that I bought it for thinks it's the mutts nuts lol
on 21 March 2015
I got the tablet this morning and after hours of tedious googling and reseach i still have not found out how to get smooth lines. Each line is worse than if i were to draw with my mouse.

Secondly the disc provided was imcomplete, the 'getting started' section brought me to a error page on the wacom website.

I have heard good things about this tablet but so far i am not impressed sadly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse