on 31 May 2016
This is literally the best quality Organic Cocount Oil you will get, it's the purest oil you will get at the moment. The container is glass and not plastic like MOST other brands. Even the BPA free ones use a incredibly similar structured plastic which ends up contaminating the product just like BPA containing plastic products. BPA free is just a clever ploy to get people to pay more money for plastic products.

I have seen fresh organic coconut oil being produced abroad and the smell of this matches and it looks the same. This coconut oil is the best you will get. I think Pink Sun Ltd should offer more products like this for other foods. This product is quality.
on 25 February 2014
I use this as a conditioner for my hair (a tablespoon microwaved for 15sec then worked through hair and leave on overnight), as a moisturiser for my body, I add a tablespoon to my porridge and I use it for frying food. It is pretty versatile and pretty darn fabulous!!!
on 15 April 2016
Purchased this product a couple of weeks ago & I wanted to try it out before I rated it.... so far I have tried it as a hair conditioner & the result was totally soft silky hair, the like of which I've never received from expensive synthetic conditioners, I've tried it as a skin moisturizer & again I received the same positive result, infact it actually cooled calmed & cleared a couple of nasty spots on my chin! I've tried it for cooking & it's so much lighter than the usual vegetable oil I was used to...it really compliments pork I found.
So much good value for money, I would highly recommend this coconut oil for anybody looking for an alternative cooking / beauty product....& the sweet coconut scent isn't so overpowering either, it's pleasant.
on 2 December 2015
Great product arrived well before the stated deliver date,
Brilliant for dry skin I swim a lot and the chlorine drys skin and hair this is a brilliant product to bring them both back to life. Not too oily or sticky, I use it every two to three days on my skin and once a week on my hair and that's perfect for me!
Would reconmend this option, and it's a massive jar when you really only need a little bit to really moisturise skin and hair.
on 30 May 2017
Item is very good my daughter had previously brought it so I knew it was a good product
It's used after showers whilst still wet and then damp off leaves the skin soft also used for our hair
The only grip I have is it takes long to arrive so before the last jar finishes make sure order is redone
Use sparingly as a little goes a long way and I purchase 3 jars at a time 1 for myself and my 2 daughters.
on 28 March 2016
This is definitely going to be my future favourite brand for coconut oil. Fantastic quality and I like that it's in a glass jar. Arrived super quickly too!
Continue to favour this brand and product - cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 1 March 2016
this came very well packaged and arrived in perfect order.
many people don't care if it's organic or not but I doand this fits the bill perfectly at a good price.
on 13 January 2016
Smells like your surrounded by coconuts, what an aroma.
We use this in cooking scrambled eggs (super yummy), on our skin and hair.
Awesome product and lasts a long time.
on 8 November 2016
Very good product, a little pricey but it does go a long way; it's extremely oily and when using in anything you do not need a lot. Comes in a glass jar too for convenient reuse or recycling
on 1 January 2016
Lovely, use this as a nappy creme, scalp moisturiser, baby body creme...it's just so lovely and pure. Huge jar and almost melts in your hand when you take it out. Gorgeous!