on 15 April 2014
Even though my wife and I are far too old for this, we love blasting it out loud from the kitchen while we're cooking the Sunday roast together. An inappropriate drink and one of these fine CDs restores our youth. Harmless as long as nobody can see. The neighbours also enjoy it and appreciate the power of our kitchen audio system.

As soon as the family turn up ready to eat, the dubstep stops and we revert to being "normal middle-aged people."
on 5 December 2014
Very disappointed. This compilation comprises a sprinkling of dubstep sounds shoehorned into some very dull pop music. Nothing like the dubby, bassy instrumentals that I associate with dubstep e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78BSLQvL24
on 28 May 2014
So the dubstep was created by pop remixes according to this album.
This is a woeful attempt at putting the classics together - literally insulting to the genre.
Buy Dubstep Allstars Vol.04 instead for a proper representation, selected by Youngsta & Hatcha...
Most of this doesn't actually qualify as dubstep.
Cannot stress how bad this mainstream cack is.
on 26 August 2014
A good all-round album with plenty of variety. There were lots of songs I knew, and lots of ones I didn't recognise, but overall I was really pleased. A good choice for anyone looking to experiment with dub step.
on 2 October 2013
The last time I brought a Ministry of Sound Dubstep download (Sound of dubstep 3 I think it was), I wasn't too impressed with some of the songs, but that is just personal taste obviously. But with this one I found that the songs they chose were great. As this album is dubstep classics, it obviously has songs from past dubstep albums on it, and I found some good songs from past albums that I totally forgot about but I'm happy I've found them again. My personal favourite is 'Louder' which is a very nice song.

This album also doesn't feel like they've just taken loads of songs and crammed them in to meet a deadline kind of thing, it feels like they have put a lot of thought into which songs should make it onto the album.
on 15 November 2013
certainly does the job fine will use again no worry's great quality!!!
Great just as expected great came quick no probs
on 30 December 2014
Exactly as I thought it would be, for me it's a excellent cd. Would recommend
on 30 September 2014
very good cd, works and has the right disc in and amazing
on 7 July 2014
Very good purchase! Great product and highly recommended
on 12 November 2014
Great for a birthday present. fast delivery A**