Customer reviews

on 5 September 2014
I picked this book up last week and couldn't be more glad that I did. Like Sarah says in her letter, I needed plenty of tissues reading this book! I couldn't put it down, I was so hooked to know what was coming next. It flowed so easily, and read beautifully. I'm so glad Beth got her happy ending, I couldn't imagine what she went through losing Grant, then being pregnant after so many unsuccessful pregnancies. I loved Kate and Ella! They were such great friends that I want in my life, haha. Thank you Sarah, for sharing your story! :)
on 27 November 2013
omg amazing storyline,heartache,sorrow,happiness,your destination might be path you took but one you end with.fate can surprise you were it can rock your world bring you more happy than you was in first place.will need plenty tissues when you read this i did had to stop reading dry my eyes.everything from start to finish was amazing,can't wait for more !
on 22 November 2013
This book has everything you could wish for.. Great lead characters and wonderful secondary characters, hot men hot sex and a brilliant story, that will leave you wanting more.. Cant wait for the next book...
on 31 July 2014
A lovely story with a massive twist in the beginning that I really wasn't expecting. I would recommend this book.
on 18 November 2013
Omg can't wait for second one to comes out and read about Kate's story will not put it down love it!!