on 1 February 2014
I like how the item is displayed on an adult in the photo, but then when I put it on, its just far too short at the arms and legs. And im not especially tall. So to call this an adults item is a bit ridiculous if you're not of a smurf like stature. Shame, because its a lovely onesie, so soft and warm, but made for short people.
on 11 January 2014
Size was inaccurate and quality very poor you could not wear it next to skin! Took so long to arrive it was meant to be a Christmas present but it arrived too late and I was too embarrassed to give it to them! Very disappointed!
on 9 March 2014
I have never worn a onsie before and I am 62. I bought this one for a charity day and I was delighted with it. It was very soft and comfortable for the day. In fact, before this charity event I had never heard of a onsie!
on 2 January 2014
Couldn't believe the quality of this when it arrived as it was less than £20. I bought some furry green claw slippers to go with the dinosaur suit for my wife and 2 weeks on I still laugh my head off when I see her.
on 2 January 2014
Item arrived on time and in tact. The only problem is the bottom half of the onesie ie: legs, should have been made longer, not enough material. I would otherwise recommend this site to others.
on 1 December 2014
The dinosaur onesie my daughters loved it as they have brought it for NY husband for Christmas, my ddaughter tried it on and she looks really good in it thank you
on 8 September 2014
It's pretty big on me but it's unbelievably comfortable, really soft material, the head comes over mine nicely and I love it, it's such a nice product.
on 9 April 2014
I bought this item for my granddaughter,she is really delighted with it.Rapid delivery and secure packaging..Would recommend item to others.
on 18 July 2015
Ridiculously soft! The legs are a little short for me, but it's great quality and so comfortable that I'd say get it if you're not sure.
on 28 December 2013
This was one of 3 Onesie's that I purchased and all suffered from bad stitching and all have holes in the fabric.