on 3 June 2017
Nice quality and affordable, only issue I had was with the smaller ones, I just needed to file the hook out a little more because there was a stray splinter that was catching the thread.
on 6 November 2014
Love these! Great price too. May have to update my knitting needles to bamboo too.
on 27 April 2017
Perfect
on 27 July 2016
Not bad
on 25 April 2017
very pleased and look forward to using them
on 27 October 2013
I have bought better quality & smoother bamboo hooks before but they were much more expensive so actually I was very pleasantly surprised at how good these were for the low cost. They also arrived very quickly-thankyou!
on 8 January 2017
I need to get some sandpaper to sand off the rough edges - but they are cheap. I bought them so if I fly anywhere I can take them with me and they should allow them. If not they are cheap enough that I can just dump them! Nice that the size is stamped into the bamboo though.
on 28 November 2016
They snag slightly around the head where the hook is, so yarn gets stuck on them and frays. This is because they are made from Bamboo a natural material and cut bamboo is not slippery enough. Other than that they are really great for the price! Thank you
on 11 September 2016
Great product, even better that they were delivered so quickly!
on 4 December 2014
Absolute rubbish, first the hook is too wide and the wool does not slip around it nicely which causes the work looks like a three year old made it. And second the hooks splinter. I cannot recommend these hooks at all. I had to go to John Lewis and buy some nice ones, also bamboo yes more expensive but the results are beautiful.